Free $500 Mac kit

KIT

I got an email from "MAC" giving away a kit that is worth $500. It starts asking some info, and im scared to fall into a trap. Did anyone get an email like this? it came from MAC" <[email protected]>

Bey28

Why don't you give MAC a call or send them an email to verify this promotion. That may help to clear things up.
yes.gif

TISH1124

Yeah I would call MAC to verify before I gave any personal info...the person's name on the front end is throwing me...never seen anything like that personally come from MAC

InspiredBlue

Note that the domain isn't really maccosmetics.com, it's maccosmetics.com-mac.info. It goes to some blog. Definitely not an official MAC promotion.

KIT

Thanks guys, it was too good to be true...glad to have u guys watching my back!!!

cazgh

Aw how gutting is that??

Deffo a fake - well done for checking - wonder how many people have been sucked in to that one??

LMD84

jeez - it sucks to the lenghs people go to just so they can try and rip people off!

at least you checked before you sent anything back!

kariii

Just like someone mentioned, the domain to the email has info.com at the end, it directs to some lame blog. definitely fake.

Latest posts