Free Gift w/ Compliment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRiNCiPESSAx4

hi everyone! this is my first time starting a new thread so im not sure but i think its in the right place..

..anyways i sent in a compliment to MAC online about a wonderful makeup artist at my mac. in response they e-mailed me back saying they would pass it along to her administrators and trainers and to her, and also that they were sending me "a small gift to enjoy." does anyone have any idea what it could be? i dont think i can stand the suspense of waiting for it to come (two weeks they said)! :confused:

MACa6325xi

I sent in a compliment also about a super fantastic MA and they sent me Clear Lipglass. I was so happy to get something in the mail.

PRiNCiPESSAx4

haha i just bought a little clear lip gloss at a local drugstore since i needed one but it doesnt work to save my life! i really hope this is what i get haha

jardinaires

i've done this twice actually, the first time i just sent in a compliment about my favorite MA. they sent me an engraved powerpoint. the second time, i did basically the same thing but i just wanted to say something about the store in my area and how helpful everyone always is, etc. they sent me cork e/s.
smiles.gif

MACa6325xi

More than likely it will be because it has to be something that everyone could use. Anybody can wear clear Lipglass over any color lipstick or even alone with or without a lipliner. Let us know what you get.

susanks1

I sent them an e-mail about my favorite makeup artist at the MAC counter in my Nordstroms a few weeks ago. I got an e-mail back from them saying they would pass on the information but didn't say anything about a free gift.

eulchen

i once send them a long email bout my fav MUA, and some other things i wanted to mention... they sent me a reply stating they forwarded it to the german customer care (the email of the german customer care wasnt stated on the german site... :confused
smiles.gif
i got a reply from them as well, but they didnt really answer some of my questions and i never got a "thank you"-gift either...

Hilly

I've gotten nymphette LG, pink freeze, and engraved. my friends have written in and got oh baby LG, espresso brown es, oil blot sheets. Its all random

PRiNCiPESSAx4

haha thanks for all the responses..this makes the wait even harder..im going to nyc this weekend & hittin up the pro store so this is definitely gonna be a mac-filled month for me haha

Danapotter

They told me this three months ago, and I never got anything. I wrote another compliment two weeks ago and they said they would send something.

hmm.gif

Who knows if it will actually come this time.
ssad.gif

Dizzyray822

I have complimented them once before and they sent a lipglass, Dreamy, and I made a minor complaint and they sent a pigment, Naked.

banjobama

On the MAC site they have the phone number for my local counter wrong. I called it and it was a furniture store. So I sent them an email telling them, and telling them the right number, and I was hoping for a free gift but I didn't get anything.
ssad.gif

Love Always Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzyray822
I have complimented them once before and they sent a lipglass, Dreamy, and I made a minor complaint and they sent a pigment, Naked.

^^^^ maybe i should finally send in my complaint about the snots at my store

BunnyBunnyBunny

You're not supposed to expect it, it's just a nice extra thank you from the country. Of course they're not going to do it everytime. Just for a surprise. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts