From blonde to brunette. Just one pic sry

Austrian_Babe

Just one pic cause I have yet to upload all the pics from my recent San Diego & Vegas trip. Vegas rocks OMG!!!

Before
IMG_0856.jpg

After
IMG_1347.jpg

I dont´really know those girls lol...Vegas nights make you forgetful

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
You're. So. Damned. Gorgeous.

thank you! My next little change will be dying it a more reddish brown (whenever I get tired of the current color) inspired by...guess who? lol

pdtb050606

I think you look great both ways, and that girl in the middle looks like one of the girls here on specktra...can't remember her name, that would be hilarious!

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
I think you look great both ways, and that girl in the middle looks like one of the girls here on specktra...can't remember her name, that would be hilarious!

ha that would be funny indeed if the girl was on specktra too

MissMochaXOXO

very pretty! its fun dying ur hair new shade because u can play with diff makeup colors then! brunettes can rock hot pink lips sooo much hotter then blondes and gold eyeshadows pop way more with brown hair.

kimmae17

oh my god your beautiful with every hair color! and vegas DOES rock.

i have to admit i have been stalking to see if you posted after i saw an old post where you said you were going brunette! i have been blonde my whole like and was also considering it! you are really tempting me to go for it. looks amazing on you

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
oh my god your beautiful with every hair color! and vegas DOES rock.

i have to admit i have been stalking to see if you posted after i saw an old post where you said you were going brunette! i have been blonde my whole like and was also considering it! you are really tempting me to go for it. looks amazing on you

lol thanks. Actually this is how I finally decided on going dark, after seeing before and afters of this girl on another board. She was also a blue eyed blonde and went brunette and it looked great on her

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercelestine
AW! You did it!

It's the perfect burnette for you. Beautiful.

(did you make it to Jet Rhys?)

SC

thanks. Yes I did go to Jet Rhys and I was amazed by how sweet and professional Aubrey was. And just everyone there was so nice! I didn´t even pay that much to be honest, I was prepared to pay a lot more so yay for that
I´m definitely going back to that Salon next time I´m in San Diego.

caffn8me

Simply stunning both as a blonde and a brunette. I bet you will be as a redhead too!

I know exactly what you mean about Las Vegas but I've had more than a few "forgetful" evenings in La Jolla, San Diego too
smiles.gif

Next time you're there, have a margarita for me in Jose's Court Room
smiles.gif

TISH1124

You are amazingly gorgeous!!! One of the prettiest women ever!!! I love the hair color...I think you would look great with a sack on your head though!

AliVix1

i love it!! im trying to go from blonde to a reddish brown now too but i keep chickening out!!
ssad.gif
im gonna do it next week hopefully!! who was ur inspiration?

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
You are amazingly gorgeous!!! One of the prettiest women ever!!! I love the hair color...I think you would look great with a sack on your head though!

aww thank you! Not sure about the sack on the head though lol

Austrian_Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliVix1
i love it!! im trying to go from blonde to a reddish brown now too but i keep chickening out!!
ssad.gif
im gonna do it next week hopefully!! who was ur inspiration?

my inspiration for going reddish (which I`m not doing now, just whenever I`m tired of the brunette) would be our lovely user Shimmer

Lucinda9999

Hiya.

Your'e so pretty but how did you know that it would suit you because I want to dye mine from blonde to brunette but my mum seems to think my skin tone isn't right for it?

Latest posts