Fuchsia Pigment

koretta

Hi!!!
What do you think about FUCHSIA PIGMENT?
Is it great for BROWN eyes?
Thank you so much for your advices!!!!

user4

i like it... it works well with my eyes, but i usually tone it down a bit and use it with browns and stuff... so i wouldnt know what ur gonna use it with. but i really like the color!!!!!

koretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
i like it... it works well with my eyes, but i usually tone it down a bit and use it with browns and stuff... so i wouldnt know what ur gonna use it with. but i really like the color!!!!!

is it too bright?
Can i use it laightly for Eye enlighting?
Thank you
encore.gif

kimmy

it works great as a bottom liner when it's paired with some neutrals on the lid/crease
smiles.gif
it will make your brown eyes really pop
winks.gif

.Serenity.Eludes.

i love bright colors lol. i have dark brown eyes and i think it looks fantastic on me.
smiles.gif
just try it everything is worth a try. i have it on in my last FOTD. it was only on one eye but it looks nice.

YOOTOPiA

i love fushcia! it was my frist full size pigment purchase. you can always tone it down if its too bright. i think it makes an amazing lip color, have yet to try it on my cheeks.

koretta

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Serenity.Eludes.
i love bright colors lol. i have dark brown eyes and i think it looks fantastic on me.
smiles.gif
just try it everything is worth a try. i have it on in my last FOTD. it was only on one eye but it looks nice.

GREAT!!! I will Try to use it lighter...
I love your "right eye" too!!! it's very pretty!!!
encore.gif

Latest posts