Full Coverage Mineral Powder?

tfisher07

I used to use mineral makeup before I really got in to makeup. My favorite was the Everyday Minerals line that you can only get online, because it didn't have any oils in it so my face wasn't shiny. But especially with summer up I want another option other than foundation, but still like full coverage since I have acne scarring and readiness. What is a good product for that?

makeupmonster

My personal favorite for full coverage loose mineral powder foundation is Lucy Minerals. It's a very creamy feeling powder that offers the fullest coverage I've ever gotten out of a powder. It's like $15 with free US shipping.

If you're looking for pressed, I recommend Palladio's Wet Dry foundation. It's around $11 at Sally's. Two other really great options if you're looking to spend a little more are Being True and Jane Iredale, but the price is pretty steep (usually between $40-$50). These pressed powders don't offer as much coverage as Lucy, though, and I have to use some type of liquid concealer underneath them. Lucy covers my acne scarring and dark circles without the need of a separate concealer. :)

HTH.

unraveling

great thread! anyone else have favorites or recommendations, as i'm in search for the same thing?

MelissaLo87

My personal favorite for full coverage loose mineral powder foundation is Lucy Minerals. It's a very creamy feeling powder that offers the fullest coverage I've ever gotten out of a powder. It's like $15 with free US shipping.

If you're looking for pressed, I recommend Palladio's Wet Dry foundation. It's around $11 at Sally's. Two other really great options if you're looking to spend a little more are Being True and Jane Iredale, but the price is pretty steep (usually between $40-$50). These pressed powders don't offer as much coverage as Lucy, though, and I have to use some type of liquid concealer underneath them. Lucy covers my acne scarring and dark circles without the need of a separate concealer. :)

HTH.
Lucy Minerals FTW!
They're very affordable, med-full coverage, and come in several different formulas depending on your skin type.
They also make custom blended colors. I ordered samples first and requested the ratio I needed when I bought the full size.

Latest posts