Fuschia vs Bright Fuschia

MissAlexisDDD

I've tried google and searched all these forums and can't find an answer. So, tell me other then bright fuschia being non eye safe, what are the actual differences between these two because I'm absolutely stumped.
th_confused_new.gif

ritchieramone

Bright Fuchsia is a bright, hot pink while Fuchsia is a more girly, mid-pink shade.

I know they're not exact dupes but Fuchsia is something like Da Bling or Sunset B eyeshadows look in the pot. It's a bit like the face 2nd to the left in this smiley -->
grouphug2.gif

Bright Fuchsia is more like the colour of *this* little smiley! -->
getyou.gif

Oh dear, I think that might just have been the most stupid 'explanation' ever ... I hope it helps at least a bit though!

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Bright Fuchsia is a bright, hot pink while Fuchsia is a more girly, mid-pink shade.

I know they're not exact dupes but Fuchsia is something like Da Bling or Sunset B eyeshadows look in the pot. It's a bit like the face 2nd to the left in this smiley -->
grouphug2.gif

Bright Fuchsia is more like the colour of *this* little smiley! -->
getyou.gif

Oh dear, I think that might just have been the most stupid 'explanation' ever ... I hope it helps at least a bit though!

ok your 'explanation' cracked me up!
tong.gif
hee hee!
lol.gif

lilibat

You could throw Brash & Bold into that question too. It's very similar to Bright Fuschia.

I love them both and use BF as an eyeshadow even if it isn't eyesafe to do a sort of hot pink geisha inspired look because I am crazy like that. Brash & Bold works for that as well.

Maybe they are discoing BF so they can release an eyesafe version (dreams).