Gah I forgot how much fun taking pictures is!

V15U4L_3RR0R

So I recently aquired an Olympus OM-2n Film SLR camera and a couple of lenses and I'm having so much fun with it! Taking photo's is so addictive! My next venture is getting a macro lens.

Are any of you into photography? What kind of camera/s do you use? are you a film or digital kind of person?

Shimmer

I think film produces a better quality image, in some cases, but I enjoy the immediate gratification of digital.
smiles.gif

Sound Of Vision

I use Sony digital camera, but I own Zenit, old russian camera. As much as I enjoyed that thrill when you go to photo store to see your photos for the first time - I'd even forget what it is on the film by then - that much I'd be angry and sad when I'd realize they didn't go well because film was ruined or flash didn't work fine, they were blurry...etc. Digital camera offers you momentarily result, and you can see how did it go. You can delete, keep it, depending how you like it. If it doesn't look good you know you gotta change something, and delete bad photos.

I still miss that excitement of seeing photos for the first time...
ssad.gif
And another side effect of digital photography is that we stopped developing them and we just stack them on computer and keep even the bad ones. I miss looking at the photos in album. I must develope some photos. I've got over 20GB of them on my computer.

Good luck to you, and start taking photos again! It's brilliant thing!
greengrin.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

As much as I love my digital camera and it does have perks as far as being able to see what you took instantly, I like the excitement of not knowing how the pictures will turn out. I think that digital photography and film photography require different skills in different areas but there's a lot of room for crossover to a point.

Ms.Matashi

I use a Canon Digital Rebel XT that I love and I also use a 50mm 1.8 and 18-55mm lens. My 50mm lens produces the best bokeh. One day I want to venture out and get a Canon 5D.
Here is some information on my camera
DCRP Review: Canon Digital Rebel XT

Here are some pictures with my rebel.

478937014_a4d499ce8c.jpg

My Lee Middleton doll Gi-Gi. (I'm also a doll collector)

389539128_69a899cf9a.jpg

Cheese!!!

2319148604_7d0d4cc7bd.jpg

Hello Kitty notebook

1352852360_71bb00a48a.jpg

Ants

2344795636_fefb166255.jpg

My Godson

756837047_2662a82f0c.jpg

user79

I have a link to my Flickr photography site in my link. I use a Canon 20D and have a couple of lenses. I haven't been as active with it lately, but it is a fun hobby.
smiles.gif

V15U4L_3RR0R

Ohh you take such beautiful photos! I love the B&W soft focus sawn picture on the first page. I really like the picture of the 85 year old man too.

Latest posts