Gatineau eye products

Cerydwen

I recently turned 40 (ugh) and the skin around my eyes, particularly beneath them, is beginning to become a little crepey. I'm also developing hollows around the orbital bones and little bag-like pouches between the hollows and the eyes, which along with an increasing number of fine lines, are proving to be impossible to hide with makeup - help!

I was hoping some of you could recommend a really effective eye product. About 15 years ago I had a sample size of Gatineau Strategie Jeunesse, which eliminated the tiny lines I was begining to develop at the time, but I'm not convinced that it would be up to this greater challenge. Gatineau Melatogenine Futur Plus Eye Concentrate seems to have received some good reviews online, but is horrendously expensive. Has anyone tried it? Or would you recommend something else?

Thanks!

MzzRach

My fave eye creams:

Clinique All About Eyes Rich
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair
Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream

Cerydwen

Thanks for your advice; I'll have a look at these
smiles.gif

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
My fave eye creams:

Clinique All About Eyes Rich
Dermalogica Intensive Eye Repair
Shiseido Bio-Performance Super Eye Contour Cream

Which one would you recommend to start with? I love the Dermalogica line and the Clinique is inexpensive but I would not mind spending money for products that work. These little crepey lines are pissing me off already. I don't want them to get worse. I feel like the cryptkeeper or something...

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
Which one would you recommend to start with? I love the Dermalogica line and the Clinique is inexpensive but I would not mind spending money for products that work. These little crepey lines are pissing me off already. I don't want them to get worse. I feel like the cryptkeeper or something...

The Clinique is pretty good, I would start with that. And one jar lasts for months.

If you want something more "active" - I would do the Dermalogica or Shiseido (my favourite).

Latest posts