General Chanel Chat

r0mini0n

there is a swatch floating around of one of the palettes but it doesn't seem like all that great.
if I only come out with two lipsticks and a nail polish I'll be happy.

r0mini0n

Chanel Fall
3 eyeshadow palettes with the one on the bottom looking like a grungier version of Candeur & Experience (or is it just a bad photo of Candeur & Experience?)

NVM, just saw on instagram it is a repromote of Candeur & Experience :doh: It never even left the lineup..
What a one trick pony...

Hope this collection looks better in person because if they can't even make the pink look good on Vittoria..

ETA extra info:
Candeur et Experience Act II highlights: Les 4 Ombres in: Candeur et Seduction | Candeur et Provocation | Candeur et Experience (repromote) | Rouge Coco No.402 Adrienne | Rouge Allure Ink Fusion 836 Idyllique | Beaume Essentiel 999 Rosee

I was excited about the lipsticks. Turns out it's because I already have one (Adrienne 🤪)

Last edited:

Scorpio69

Sadly my only purchases from Chanel since Lucia lady took over has been their skincare . my skin seems to love Chanel lol good thing I have a Costco membership and get some items discounted. I have never had a problem with fake items either ( I know some people complain about that )

LoriJay

just watched erin nicole's youtube video showing Chanel holiday. Some of it is interesting looking, but nothing I'll wear. Money saved. Sad, because I used to be such a die hard Chanel fan!

r0mini0n

just watched erin nicole's youtube video showing Chanel holiday. Some of it is interesting looking, but nothing I'll wear. Money saved. Sad, because I used to be such a die hard Chanel fan!
I hope there's more to it than what they showed because it doesn't look exciting at all! They could've done so much more with that imprint.

Dreamsfashion

I just bought the new Warm in the Les Beiges Balm and the new Glow Stick in Rosee which I haven't received yet. The warm lip balm is a very pale slight coral strawberry red.
I got the Rosee yesterday. It’s super sheer rose color. These are probably not everybody’s cup of tea but I love them. I use the bronze and rose as all in one blush/highlighter and lipgloss.

Winthrop44

I just bought the new Warm in the Les Beiges Balm and the new Glow Stick in Rosee which I haven't received yet. The warm lip balm is a very pale slight coral strawberry red.

Hi elegant-one elegant-one ! Miss you!!! :hugs: Did you get your Rosee yet? I haven't ordered any Chanel recently but I'm interested to see what the new liquid RA product will be all about. A friend of mine who is new to Chanel ordered Eau de Rose Rouge Coco Flash yesterday based on your color description. :flowers:

r0mini0n

Anyone interested in the winter collection? I am skipping. But would love to try the new version of Les Beiges I am hoping it is really hydrating (old one was so dull and drying)
I'm interested in some lipsticks and eyeliner, and I will say that the palette with the brown shade looks better in these newer pictures than in the first one. But full collection isn't online yet / not in stores here.
They changed their site design to match the US one but now the login and buying function doesn't even work, kind of sad for a brand like Chanel. I sent a message through their contact form but it doesn't work either lol.

Hope the Les Beiges foundation is good!

elegant-one

Hi elegant-one elegant-one ! Miss you!!! :hugs: Did you get your Rosee yet? I haven't ordered any Chanel recently but I'm interested to see what the new liquid RA product will be all about. A friend of mine who is new to Chanel ordered Eau de Rose Rouge Coco Flash yesterday based on your color description. :flowers:
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :heart: :kisskiss: :flowers:
I must apologize for not being in touch. I really miss you! Life got crazy and I had a work deadline.

I really love Rosee! It is Chanel's sweet version of Nars Orgasm. It is very pale with a beautiful soft glow. I am getting one for my DIL for Christmas. I think she will love the shade.
Oh, that is so cute to hear. I hope she loves the shade. I have several new RCF shades that I would like to order. I want to get the liquid pearl highlighter.

Latest posts