Gentle Skincare products and lines! Your favorites?

dolcedaniela

I want to know about any gentle skincare or natural skincare lines you know of that will help clear up skin or maintain your skin and keep it supple, smooth and clear. If you know any lines or products that rock your world let me know! Because acne has really messed up mine.

I would really appreciate it xoxo <3

MAC4TV

I've been using Boscia for the last couple of years...they have a cleanser with "botanical blast" that has kept my skin very clean. It's gotten really good reviews at makeupalley.com. It also keeps my skin from getting really red. Hope this helps!

LoveVictoria

boscia, clinique, aveda

smiles.gif

2Fruits

I have really sensitive skin and I found that these were all very gentle:
-Cetaphil as a cleanser
-Rosehip oil as a moisturiser (might break you out so be careful. I put only a few drops on a damp face just at night)
-Tea tree oil spray (e.g. from lush) as a toner (helped clear up my skin!)
-Any moogoo product (aust. company sorry)

For my acne I tried clinique, dermatologica and proactiv but I found these were all quite harsh! Anyway my skin has settled down now due to BCP, but I found what really helped was along with using various products was to keep my hair off my face and not to touch my face with my hands (including picking at spots!).

Good luck
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I love Elemis, it's very gentle - I have acne prone and slightly sensitive skin and have been using it for years without problems and my skin does look vastly improved. The range does use a lot of natural ingredients however it's not totally without manmade ingredients.

I certainly wouldn't recommend Clinique, that stuff is SO harsh. First ingredient in most of their toners, if not all of them, is alcohol and from personal experience it really wasn't a product I should have been putting on my skin everyday.

monter

Ultra Bland from Lush saved my skin, seriously. I use their Tea Tree water for a toner, and Skin Nanny as a moisturizer to protect from sun/wind (it's really thick, but the Tea Tree Water helps to cut it).

Ultra Bland is seriously amazing, though (and works WONDERFULLY as a makeup remover!).

Navessa

if you like etsy erzulie cosmetics and rainwaterbotanicals both have great acne skincare lines!!

hawaii02

I was using Kohl's Good Skin line-for cleanser anyway. Its quite gentle for my sensitive skin.

MizzTropical

Does anyone else with sensitive skin find that they breakout with toner? I've tried Witch Hazel and Neutrogena Stress Control toner's with 0 luck
ssad.gif
. They ruined my skin until I stopped using them. Do I need a toner to keep healthy, clear skin or should I just forget finding one that works for me?

ThePowderPuff

Definitely Paulas Choice by Paula Begoun. I'm a huge fan and her products are the best and savest I have ever tried.

Cerydwen

I love Liz Earle - her cleanse and polish is just the best! My daughter found it really helped with her acne too.

obscuria

Right now I am loving a cleanser by Bliss called Fabulous Foaming Face Wash. It's really gentle and while you feel refreshed after using it, it doesn't leave your face feeling dry. Also, it smells wonderful.

kittykit

La Roche Posay is my favourite. I have sensitive skin and have tried other brands which didn't work for me or causing breakout. I've been using this brand for quite sometime now and I can see the difference. My skin is clearing up slowly.

Latest posts