gift to significant other?

jjjenko

I'm stumped as to what to get my boyfriend for Xmas this year.

If you are planning to get your significant other a gift... what are you guys thinking about/planning to get them?

For those that tell your significant other what you want.. what are you asking for?

I kinda hinted for a new digital camera haha

VickyT

I'm getting my boyfriend a book he wanted, plus I had a card-holder wallet made up by a friend of mine who makes leathergoods. He's got a pile of scuba diving cards lying around, and the current wallet is rather unglamorous, so I decided to get a slightly nicer one.

I haven't asked for anything this christmas, but my birthday was a few weeks back and I did ask for something in specific- the Estee Lauder Golden Alligator Compact. Even though I told him what I wanted, I still get a little thrill every time I use it, because its so beautiful and because its from him.

LMD84

well i've bought my hubby some books that he wanted, wireless headphones, 2.1 speaker kit for his pc, some blu rays and other random things :)

Funtabulous

I'm getting my boyfriend a new computer monitor. He got a new computer this fall so he's been wanting to upgrade the peripherals. He has talked so much about them lately and I know he'd love it. The only thing is he is so particular about what he wants that he would have to go with me to the store to buy it, and I want to get him a surprise gift too! For that, I have no idea! Probably some generic type of stocking stuffer item. :( I just got him his favourite books for our anniversary. He is pretty simple in what he wants, doesn't really need a lot of 'things'. In the past I've gotten him practical things like protein powder or refills of the cologne he wears, but I want something a bit more romantic.

I am making him a Christmas dinner, though (He will help a little, I have no idea how to cook 'for real').

For myself, I thought a relatively inexpensive piece of jewelry would be nice (probably a necklace). He is a student and does not have very much money at the moment! I think he is also planning to take me out to dinner some night (that's a lot of dinners!).

Despite the frustrations of getting the 'perfect' gift, I am really looking forward to the Holiday season with him this year! It has potential to be the best yet!

anita22

He's getting an Amazon Kindle (well, I should say he bought it in October and told me that was what I was getting him, lol
lol.gif
. Usually he has no idea what he wants so I didn't mind!). He's getting me a set of 6 Bobbi Brown mini brushes - it comes in a small black patent case. It's so gorgeous I have a feeling I'll be too scared to actually use it!

Meisje

We're unable to trade gifts this year, but my parents passed on a laptop they weren't using and we're sharing it. It's fantastic.

Camnagem

Gift-wise I got the hubs some PS3 games, a few blu-rays, a framed autographed hockey jersey of his favorite player, a new baseball hat for his fav football team, an appointment/certificate to have the windows on his car tinted (he's wanted to do this since he bought it a few months back), iTunes gift cards to load up on new music, and other random goodies.

Special time wise I've been scheming with his assistant at work and scheduled him a week off and I'm taking him to Aspen for some fun in the snow time! I'm so looking forward to that!

Latest posts