Gilette Fusion...

Chelsea

I got this 5 bladed razor tonight
oh.gif

AlliSwan

Hahaha I can't say I blame you but I saw this and was like...ok...three blades wasn't enough...four wasn't enough, so they added vibrations...then THAT wasn't good enough so we get the FIVE BLADE RAZOR...my marketing prof last semester was joking about the 4-blade razor and he thought that was ridiculous, so I can't wait to hear his take on this new one!

lovemichelle

i find 3 blades to be enough.. the quattro was shitty. my boyfriend has the mens version and loves it, but the womens razor didnt shave 2 well for me, it felt dull. i use the venis vibrations and its perfect.

caffn8me

I'm holding out for the 27 blade razor
winks.gif

Seriously though on my legs I use the M3 Power handle with the Venus blades and it's amazing. I do feel that the electrical action the M3 Power handle provides helps - the blade just seems to glide over the skin.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlliSwan
Hahaha I can't say I blame you but I saw this and was like...ok...three blades wasn't enough...four wasn't enough, so they added vibrations...then THAT wasn't good enough so we get the FIVE BLADE RAZOR...my marketing prof last semester was joking about the 4-blade razor and he thought that was ridiculous, so I can't wait to hear his take on this new one!

LMAO!!!!!

I personally like the schick quattro and I am very willing to try out a 5 blade razor!

The more the better if you ask me!!!

Dreamergirl3

Oh let us know how it works out! I saw this today at Walgreens, and I didn't buy it. Hope it works well! I might just have to get it...

Julia Vanhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
I'm holding out for the 27 blade razor
winks.gif

Seriously though on my legs I use the M3 Power handle with the Venus blades and it's amazing. I do feel that the electrical action the M3 Power handle provides helps - the blade just seems to glide over the skin.

I would be afraid to slice my body up. I would literally be just bone considering that I am only 130 pounds.

Chelsea

the blades are tiny - the blade bit is the same size as the 3 blade one but theyre just smaller

Isis

LOL ! yeah I'll just stick to my Venus Divine or whatever it is they call it.

user2

I'll tell you! One day there will be a razor that goes around our legs and we just have to pull it up and we're done!!!!

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Here you go. The Gillette Mach 18
smiles.gif

Hahaha! I love it!

Latest posts