Girl about town?

brownsuga lady

Girl About Town lipstick by MAC?
th_dunno.gif
I think it's a very pretty color but I'll admit I'm having a flashback to my Dollymix blush fear. (FYI I love this blush now)

I plan to go in to the store and try it to see how it works on me but I wanted to get an idea of what it looks like on some of you (if you've tried it).

I'm NC50. Thanks!
winks.gif

anmackey85

Re: Any of you brown-skinned or darker skinned ladies wear...

I love Girl About Town. I just recently got and it was the best purchase I've ever made. I'm in between a NC 45 and NC 50 and I wear it with Pink Poodle l/g and its perfect. Now I want Mattene l/s in Immodest and some of the pro color l/s. I highly recommend this product.

AfricanaEyes

The irony! Allure says that one of the Spring Beauty trends in a matte pink lip. I was trying to find a good one to check out and one of the folx via MAC's Live Chat suggested Girl About Town. It looks cute on you, QT!

brownsuga lady

Great! Thanks ladies. I'm making another trip to MAC next week (I really need to stop...no...really) and I'll check it out. I adore the color but it's always a challenge to pull myself away from a nude/neutral or soft pink lip but i'm trying. I recently picked up Violetta lipstick and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color. It complements my skin tone really well. Especially with Pink Pearl gloss over it.

You ladies look FAB in it!
yes.gif

Caramel_QT

I just wore this to work on Wednesday. I love it!!!

TangoMango

I love this lip colour. I'm NC-44/45 and I like how it looks. Beware, you will get lots of attention. I've got big lips too so the colour makes them stand out even more!

pumpkincat210

I'm an NC30 and i traded away my girl about town because it made me look really pale.
You should definatly try it out if you like bright pink. It would look great on darker skin, but it is very bold on anybody.

chocolategoddes

I really love the bright pink look! but I have HUGE lips. i don't want to go around lookin like i have too hot pink pillows on my face. if you have te balls to try it, go ahead. i personally would stick with a hot pink gloss. i'm not bold when it comes to lips!
smiles.gif

angeluv009

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Here's my take on it from last year:
http://specktra.net/f166/stars-n-rockets-fotd-68700/

I haven't tried anything new this year yet. Just getting back in the swing of things...

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

I've seen that some people say this gloss doesn't look good on people with full lips, but damn it looks great on you and i think you've got pretty full lips! I wish mine were like that!!!!

brownsuga lady

I got this color today (I had enough for Back2Mac) and I love it!
yahoo.gif

kimmy

i actually prefer girl about town l/s on darker skin. i'm just not a big fan of it on paler skintones...some girls can pull it off, but very few. you can always blot it down to make it more sheer, too.
winks.gif

Regality101

I know I am late. I recently purchased Girl about a town and I love it. My lips are full as well it looks fine in person but when I took a pic, they looked massive. I also suggest Rebel as another fuchsia color.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Here's my take on it from last year:
http://specktra.net/f166/stars-n-rockets-fotd-68700/

I haven't tried anything new this year yet. Just getting back in the swing of things...

Hope this helps
smiles.gif

Wow, that was really cute on you, now you have me wanting it, but I'm on lip product restriction, LOL!

Lovey99

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownsuga lady
Girl About Town lipstick by MAC?
th_dunno.gif
I think it's a very pretty color but I'll admit I'm having a flashback to my Dollymix blush fear. (FYI I love this blush now)

I plan to go in to the store and try it to see how it works on me but I wanted to get an idea of what it looks like on some of you (if you've tried it).

I'm NC50. Thanks!
winks.gif

I bought girl about town a few weeks ago...

Nightmoth l/l + Girl About Town l/s + Spring Bean l/g
Currant l/l + Girl About Town l/s + Spring Bean l/g

I am NW47

ClaireAvril

I've been eyeing that girl about town.. I want now..

I WANT!

bsquared

I think I may pick some up, it looks really good on you, QTAllStarGurl. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1045489", true);

carandru

I don't have any pics w/ it yet, but I got it Girl about town a few weeks ago. I LOVE IT!! I'm NC50 too and it really looks good on me IMO. I paired it with MUFE #92 on my eyes for a night out and got plenty of compliments. This one will def have several appearances in my regular rotation

ThaMrs

This was my first freebie from B2M and first MAC l/s. I love it to death! Will post pics when I find them. I'm Tech nc50/ Fix nc45 combo.

Latest posts