Girl Crush

Richelle83

Just like in the Man Candy thread post pics of your girl crushes. No judgement here, plenty of room for everyone
flower.gif

Ashleybubbles83

Emily Blunt, Kate Winslet, Rachel Weisz, Katy Perry, Allison Mosshart from The Kills/The Dead Weather, Sanaa Lathan, Taraji P. Henson, Meagan Good, Janelle Monae, P!nk, Florence Welch, Christina Hendricks.

these girl crushes aren't solely based on looks, it's a lot based on personality, style, sense of humor and the like.

NaomiH

Here are a few of my girl crushes:

Cate Blanchett: She is so elegant and full of grace, just love her.

Christina Hendricks: Who doesn't love a red head?

Danai Gurira: I think she is just so stunning

Gina Gershon: Probably my first ever girl crush, I have girl giggled over her for as long as I can remember.

Zooey Deschanel: Because she is so funny, talented and freaking adorable!

Ashleybubbles83

Here are a few of my girl crushes:

Cate Blanchett: She is so elegant and full of grace, just love her.

Christina Hendricks: Who doesn't love a red head?

Danai Gurira: I think she is just so stunning

Gina Gershon: Probably my first ever girl crush, I have girl giggled over her for as long as I can remember.

Zooey Deschanel: Because she is so funny, talented and freaking adorable!

have you seen Gina Gershon as Donatella Versace?!?!

singer82

I think women are beautiful! Here are my girl crushes...

Jessica Biel! If I could have anyone's body it would be hers!!!

Julianne Moore. I think shes freaking stunning! And think shes a fantastic actress

Lzzy Hale. Not only is she a girl crush shes one of my idols! And shes very sweet and even prettier in person. And guess what? She wears MAC! :) I'd be over the moon if they do a collection with her. I'd buy it ALL lol

Angelina Jolie. I just adore her. Still one of the classic beautiful bombshells!

Maria Brink. Another of my rockstar crushes

Pauley Perrette from NCIS. Think shes such a cutie! Love her

Charlize Theron. Shes so stinking beautiful!

I know how some feel about her. I'm a singer and theres no doubt she can sing! I've always loved her. Shes the voice of my generation

Kelly Cuoco. Penny...penny...penny lol. Gotta love her!

Melzie

Angelina Jolie
I just love her. Incredible face, incredible body, just incredible. She is such a strong woman.

Beyonce
Another beautiful strong woman. Incredibly talented.

Candice Swanepoel
Just WOW. The face, the fit body... just perfect. She has a naughty innocence about her.

MaitaiFluff

That's funny that I saw this thread. I just had a mental list going not too long ago. Of course now I can't remember who all was on it, but I do recall Laura Prepon now that she's on Orange is the New Black.
bd7221a4_image.jpeg

Latest posts