Glam Gams Discussion

Ethel

Re: Glam Gams March 2007

I assume they'll have a Light one too, right? It would be weird to start the shades at medium.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethel
I assume they'll have a Light one too, right? It would be weird to start the shades at medium.

They're body bronzers.
smiles.gif

TM26

So far by the sounds of it I think I will be skipping this collection. I have super light skin, and a lot of bronzers tend to look fake on me. Oh well, more money for other collections.
smiles.gif

macslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
why does it sound so boring?!?!
sigh.gif

I was thinking the same thing.:confused:

giz2000

According to my counter mates that went to Update, the colors are similar to the spray bronzers that they had last summer. The Medium is pretty light by bronzer standards...I am white as a ghost and would need the Deep Dark to look really tan (well, around here, I am still pale, even with the Deep Dark)..all you pale girls check it out when it comes to the counter/stores!

heatherhoneyb

I am thinking I can pass this up......it doesn't interest me at all. I am actually kind of glad, lol. With the money I plan to drop on the Barbie line, I won't have much left to buy other things with for awhile, lol.

LuvBeMac

Yeayyy... I can save for Balloonacy(sp?) collection.
Nothing attract me though!

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designergirl9
It annoys me how much the really pale people get left out
ssad.gif

...you do realise these are body bronzers, right? It'd be redundant to make a body bronzer that isn't, you know, darkish.

MAC_Whore

Thanks for the info! I am thinking the #185 might be more along the lines of the #180, considering it's intended use and the fact that there used to be a giant version of the #180 and it was #186.

lsperry

I'm wondering if the 185 is as big and lush as Smashbox's Face and Body Brush #19. I have 2 of these and used them last year to apply MAC's body bronzer -- The long handle on the brush made it so easy. So look like I'm already set for this collection....won't need to purchase anything.

prinzessin784

I'm not generally a fan of their body bronzers, I used one from a couple years ago and it rubbed off on my off-white dress
ssad.gif
I doubt I'll bite this one.

Designergirl9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
...you do realise these are body bronzers, right? It'd be redundant to make a body bronzer that isn't, you know, darkish.

But even the lightest ones in the past haven't look natural they have looked orangish on me..that's the point I was trying to make.

saniyairshad

Re: Glam Gams March 2007 [color story] *updated*

I dont want anything from this collection...yay...!!! doesnt happen often...but im glad i can save up for better collections
smiles.gif

MAC_Whore

I'll give them a shot. I was pretty impressed with last years spray-on tanners. I am always down for a new brush, so you know I'll be picking that up!
smiles.gif

Kiseki

What's important for me is the wether these bronzers are transfer free or not and I'm quite curious about that brush.

These are helpful for cosplay though.

Latest posts