• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

GLITZY, glamorous, purple PARTY EYES!

uh_oh_disco

*Damn it, PARTY eyes!

It's rare that I'll put on the glitz, but sometime, you just can't help it
tong.gif
Mainly focusing on eyes, because I don't have face makeup down quite yet! So I'll give a brief over view on face makeup...

YOU WILL NEED
Items in bold are what I used, items in itallics are what you could use instead.
UDPP or a base of your choice.
Victoria Jackson "Champagne" cream eyeshadow or a flesh coloured cream base.
MAC "Violet" pigment or a bright violet eyeshadow.
MAC "Helium" pigment or a glitzy pale pink eyeshadow.
MAC"Vanilla" pigment or a shimmery, golden toned vanilla shade.
MAC "Entremauve" pigment or any dark plum purple eyeshadow.
MAD Minerals "Camisole" eyeshadow or a pearly, pale pink eyeshadow.
Fyrinnae "Finnegan's Wake" eyeshadow or any other creamy vanilla shade.
Fyrinnae "Lights of Quebec City" glitter or any sheer shimmery silver glitter or eyehsadow.
Urban Decay "Lust" eyeliner or a purple creamy eyeliner.
Urban Decay "Zero" pencil eyeliner or any other creamy, black pencil eyeliner.
Urban Decay "Zero" eyeshadow or a shimmery black eyeshadow.
Prestige black liquid eyeliner or any other black liquid eyeliner.
Bourjois "Volume Glam" mascara or any other volumising black mascara.
Avon crystal glitter eyeliner or any multicoloured glitter eyeliner.
Barry M silver cosmetic body glitter or any silver cosmetic glitter.

Method1) Prep your eyes and apply your cream base. If you never ususally use cream bases, TRY IT OUT! They amplify the intensity of eyeshadows and pigments 10x. I only wear certain pigments over cream bases, otherwise the colour payoff is basically poor in comparison.
blion1.jpg

2) Apply a mixture of "Helium" and "Camisole" to the inner eyelid to the center of the lid.
blion2.jpg

3) Scribble your purple pencil eyeliner (UD "Lust") over the rest of the eyelid and up a little. Don't worry if it's a patchy mess, it's just there to act as yet another base to make the next eyeshadow we'll apply really POP!
blion3.jpg

4) Now take your "Violet" pigment or bright purple eyeshadow and apply it over the purple eyeliner, blending into the pink, taking it purple our from your lid, like this...
blion4.jpg

4) Now apply a mixture of "Finnegan's Wake" and "Vanilla" pigment to the browbone, overlapping where your current eyeshadows end and blend into a smooth, fluid finish.
blion5.jpg

5) Now I'm going to be fussy! I mixed "Violet" and "Entremauve" together to get a darekr version of the orignal Violet pigment, however, any dark purple would look pretty. I then applied it to the crease and very outer edge of my eyelid and blended lightly...The dots show placement.
blion6.jpg

6) Take a baby wipe/ cotton wooland cleanser/ tissue/ fan brush or whatever you like and clean up the fall out from the eyeshadows. Remember the sides of your nose too!
blion7.jpg

7) Now apply your black liquid eyeliner with a flick.
blion8.jpg

8) Prep your lower lashline with some more primer AND your multi coloured glitter eyeliner and apply your sheer glitter silver shade over the top with a small angle brush or firm, slim concealing brush.
blion9.jpg

9) Apply your foundation, I'm using Revlon ColourStay over a base of MAD Minerals foundation primer with a clean sponge sort of appliator and brush for any more preside bits.
blion99.jpg

10) And now conceal any patchy, dodgy bits! Stick concealer for everywhere BUT your under eye area, which is more delicate and can be damaged by stick concealer - opt for liquid. I'm using Rimmel stick concealer and 17 liquid concealer.
blion990.jpg

11) Contour your cheeks by sucking in your cheeks, pouting, and apply a either a powder a shade or two darker than your skintone OR blush a shade or two darker that the one which will be on the apples of your cheeks in the hollows which it forms. Then add colour by smiling and apply blush to the apples of your cheeks and up to the temples. Dark red dots = contour shade, red dots = blush shade.
blion991.jpg

12) Apply your finishing powder and blend out your blush to look less harsh, apply a highlight shade to your temples, cheekbones, centre of your nose and a bit on the chin too.

13) Fill in your eyebrows and set with clear mascara...
blion992.jpg

14) Fill in your waterline with your black pencil eyeliner and set it with shimmery black eyeshadow (UD "Zero").
blion993.jpg

15) Add an inner flick to your eyeliner is you so desire, as such...
blion994.jpg

16) Dip your multi coloured glitter eyeliner in your silver cosmetic glitter (Barry M) and line your outer lower lashline with it. Dab your primer (udpp) around your eyeliner flick and dab the glitter over it lightly.
blion995.jpg

17) Curl your eyelashes and apply your mascara!
blion996.jpg

18) Lastly, finsih with a pinky nude lipcolour, I'm using "Blankety"with Natural Collection "Almond" lipliner.
blion997.jpg

FINISHED! Take photos, feel glam and dance around!
blion999.jpg

blion9991.jpg

blion8.jpg

blion6.jpg

:]

silgava

Re: GLITZY, glamorous, purple PART EYES!

your eyeliner looks awesome. I also use prestige eyeliner but mine never looks like your, you must be really good at it, I suck big time
ssad.gif

Latest posts