Going to see Bob Dylan!!!

NutMeg

Oh my god, I am so excited. I'm going on Friday with one of my best friends. I have a disturbing amount of love for Bob Dylan, and even though I really can't afford it I'm afraid that if I don't see him now, he'll end up being one of those dead groups/artists who I've always wanted to see but can't. A little morbid I know, but he is getting pretty old now. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it.
greengrin.gif

NutMeg

Ok, so I went last night, and it kicked so much ass! He opened with Leopard Skin Pill Box Hat, and I knew from then on it was going to be a good night.
smiles.gif
He did a bunch of my favs, like The Times They are a-Changin', Tangled up in Blue, Visions of Johanna, Desolation Row *dies happily*, Like a Rolling Stone, All Along the Watchtower, and tons more that I can't remember. It was about a two hour show. I am so happy I went, it was just amazing. He's pretty old and his voice wasn't what it used to be, but let's face it his voice has never been stellar. It was also a little hard to hear him, but hey it's like that in stadiums. All in all, great show. My favs were Desolation Row and Like a Rolling Stone, just amazing versions.

Latest posts