Gold Pigment Dupe & stripdown usage.

PomPoko

I want a colour really similar to Gold Pigment (the pro metal one). Preferably in eyeshadow form...and cheaper than the £15 that pigments are here
smiles.gif
if anyone can suggest a mac shadow thats similar that would be ace, or any other make really - but something thats a good quality still. Just basically a true metallic yellowy gold colour.

Second I HATE Stripdown L/L on me. Loads of people seem to like it, but i just cant seem to make it work. it just looks so brown!

Can anyone suggest some lip combinations using Stripdown that they like (preferably not with myth or c-thru - they are hard for me to work with as well)

Thanks in advance peoples!

Amaranth

Check out the NYX Loose Pearl shadows, the finishes are very, very similar to the MAC metal pigments. Plus they're like $3.

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
Check out the NYX Loose Pearl shadows, the finishes are very, very similar to the MAC metal pigments. Plus they're like $3.

Hmm, I dont think we get those in the UK, will have a go at tracking some down though. Thanks!

foxyqt

i dont have stripdown l/l but kim kardashian uses it with angel l/s and nars turkish delight l/g =)

iluvmac

I use Stripdown almost every day, paired with either pinks or brownish-nudes like Underplay, Freckletone and Honeyflower.

Latest posts