Gone But Not Forgotten Haul

Ursula

Yikes, the girls at Specktra have got me jonesing for the things I missed. Soooo, I caved and ordered the following from Gone But Not Forgotten.

Spiced Chocolate Quad
Plum du Bois Blush
Blooming Blush
Kirsh Mattene
Bing Mattene
Squeeze it Lipglass.

It's all coming BNIB for the original price and for only $5 shipping. If you're looking for discontinued items, this is the number to call. 1-800-216-7173. I just called yesterday and already they found all the items and they are on their way to me.

pdtb050606

Enjoy, when I tried to locate some things they couldn't find any of them! I'm wearing Spiced Chocolate quad today, you'll love it

TISH1124

^^ yeah all the stuff i want is never there....Great Haul...Thanks Face2Mac for the tip!!! I always forget about GBNF

Face2Mac

I still haven't gotten my package. They said they shipped it Thursday, so hope it is in the mail today.

I am freaking excited.

choozen1ne

Would someone mind explain to me what the " Gone But Not Forgotten " program is ?
Is it makeup from past collections that you can order from MAC directly ?

TIA

Ursula

It's makeup from past collections by all of the Estee Lauder companies. You call and they do a search to see if they can locate what you are looking for. If they can, they ship it to you. They collect your shipping info and credit card # when you call and before you know for sure if they will find the items but do not charge you for them if they don't find them. HTH

choozen1ne

Oh thanks
yahoo.gif
, It was problay better for my wallet that I didn't know this ,but thanks so much for the info , now I just have to get a list together of MAC things from the past that I want
mac_addict.gif
mac_wishlist.gif
mac_atemywallet.gif

GlamQueen21

Cool! I'm going to try to be brave enough to call that number to order Spiced Chocolate Quad! I'm going to try it sometime soon.

Ursula

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
Cool! I'm going to try to be brave enough to call that number to order Spiced Chocolate Quad! I'm going to try it sometime soon.

Well, they had it two day ago, I'd say there's a good chance. God for it! Conquer the fear. But you do have to wait to find out if they have it cause they can't tell you over the phone! You can do it if you try!!!!(hear the beat there?)