Gone But Not Forgotten

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
^^

I was so pissed, the lady just said sorry but thats what fedex charges, well it better come with a big box of godiva choclates while your at it *s.o.b's*. My brother lives in sacramento so i think i might give GBNF another call and ask if i can have it shipped to his house, i think its $7.50 for shipping on the mainland and its charged ONCE.

$7.50?? Noo that's too much lol I called last week to make an order and the lady said $5 flat rate. She wasn't clear on how many times I'd be charged for it but it should be once only..Good luck with your order!

MelodyAngel

I tried GBNF...I called and talked to a very nice girl and she patiently took down all 16 items I was looking for. I finally got an email back a month later that stated my order was shipped. I was so excited and happy!!! That is until I scrolled down and looked at the rest of the email, and beside every item was: number requested-1...number shipped-0. Oh, they were able to locate ONE THING out of the whole list...Sea and Sky ME duo. 1 out of 16...That's it.

For what I paid for it with shipping, I could have got it here or on ebay cheaper...oh well.

MAChostage

Not true, or at least it's never been for me. As a matter of fact, I think LE items are the only things I've ever called GBNF about, and received successfully.

nightinggale07

I thought so. I must have misread it from somewhere. Come to think of it, it doesn't make much sense that they wouldn't look those up because those LE items are really the only things people are looking for...

foxxylatina07

So I had placed an order for the heatherette lippie collection. I told them to locate Melrose Mood and Fleshpot. I actually forgot about it and yesterday I was thinking about caling today to cancel my order when I woke up there was a small package waiting for me in the kitchen. I checked and it said GBNF. I opened it and I only found Fleshpot and no Melrose Mood. Oh wel it's ok. I didn't think that I was going to get it anyway but 1 out of 2 is fine.

cloudsweare

I wonder if they could get me Blueboy paint and Corn Shadestick. (almost said 'shadeshtick'...oh my lord I'm talking like my grandmother)

Or, have they been killed off to long for them to find them?

Ciani

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudsweare
I wonder if they could get me Blueboy paint and Corn Shadestick. (almost said 'shadeshtick'...oh my lord I'm talking like my grandmother)

I just tried to order Blueboy paint and she told me they can't look for that because it came out in 2004 or something which is weird because some of the stuff she was pulling up for me was 2004 or older lol. I did end up requesting Golder's Green pigment and Night Light Pigment as a search and it's only been a week so hopefully they will find those for me!

Also I'm sure they can find Corn for you because I know one of the things I got before that they found for me was from a CCO and I know Corn is still out there at some of them.

Retropinuplady

Its the simplest idea imaginable to ask mac and i would have never thought to do it...so great to know they have a program like this and look after there customers
x

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudsweare

I can almost assure you they wouldn't find blueboy even if they looked. I think you'd have success with Corn, though. Keep your eye on the clearance bin here too.

dietcokeg

in that i think all us mac addicts from outside the US should contact mac and ask this service 2 be available and if their are enough of us out their 2 up the demand then they might make it available for us - afterall they did say they discuss all our concerns for future planning! watcha think?!

Mooon_light65

Hi everyone, just one quick question can you use your Mac Pro card with this programme,....??? In US or In Uk????
Thanks a Millioooon...

CajunFille'

Thanks so much for posting this. I have only been into MAC for the past year, and there are so many beautiful items I have missed from past collections. Now maybe I have a chance to pick up some of my favorite things. Thanks again.

iaisha26

I wish...no employee discount or professional discount allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooon_light65
Hi everyone, just one quick question can you use your Mac Pro card with this programme,....??? In US or In Uk????
Thanks a Millioooon...

blurpleberry

(ack, spammers)

anywhoo, i'm so happy theres a gbnf program since they got me a 226 (after searching all over the net for so long).. i also called in for a comet blue but they dont have that one

so to anyone looking for a 226, you should try giving them a call, it took me only like 5 days for them to get back to me.. it's 29.50 total (like 5 bucks shipping)

lenchen

I called gone but not forgotten last week for some brushes that were discontinued the 102, and the 207 and I got my items in 5 days! that to me was record fast!

xxManBeaterxx

Has anyone called the GBNF number to try and get the discontinued pro mac pigments like polished ivory and clear sky blue?

I live in hawaii and its hard for me to call them up because of the time difference. They are open at 4am to 11:30am hawaiian time. Calling from work is hard because they normally put you on hold for 30 or more minutes.