GOSmile

BlueRose

I hope its the right place to post

I'm thinking of using GOSMILE B1 Tooth Whitener but I'm afraid of the side effects. you know some of or most of all the whitings make the teeth sensitive I mean you feel pain whenever you drink cold or hot drinks. that what happend to me when I used a whiting but that was from a supermarket :S so anyone have used the GOSMILE product and face the cold/hot problem and does this product make a difference

Sephora: GoSMILE: Advanced Formula B1 Tooth Whitening Kit & Whitening Products at Sephora.com: Tooth Whiteners

Thanks in advance

Lissa

hi there, I've used this a couple of times now and did not experience any bad sensitivity with it at all. My gums were a bit sore but my actual teeth were fine.

Those Crest strips on the other hand. Ow...

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa
hi there, I've used this a couple of times now and did not experience any bad sensitivity with it at all. My gums were a bit sore but my actual teeth were fine.

Those Crest strips on the other hand. Ow...

Thanks for your reply

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
I've used GoSmile before & never experienced any sensitivity, plus it worked good too!

Thanks alot
smiles.gif
I'm going to start using it

azi2001

GOSmile tooth whitener works!

I've tried a number of tooth whiteners (strips, etc.) and nothing is as good or as painless as GoSMILE. All the other stuff I tried caused some (or lot of) sensitivity but not GoSMILE. And I saw great results after just a few days. Can't tell you how happy I was to have discovered this. Hope you enjoy it too.

BlueRose

Re: GOSmile tooth whitener works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azi2001
I've tried a number of tooth whiteners (strips, etc.) and nothing is as good or as painless as GoSMILE. All the other stuff I tried caused some (or lot of) sensitivity but not GoSMILE. And I saw great results after just a few days. Can't tell you how happy I was to have discovered this. Hope you enjoy it too.

wow thanks alot for the review :relief: definitely gonna try it

but can you tell me what did you use, is it the same one I mentioned and how did you use it? two time a day

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCheeks
A great toothpaste to use as well is Supersmile ... it whitens beautifully ... highly recommended!

Thank you very much, hope I'll find it coz I'm really looking for a "great" toothpaste

SweetCheeks

You are very welcome! You won't find it in stores but Victoria Secret sells it and you can get it on their website too, supersmile.com. It gets out the oldest of stains with amazing results, from smoking, coffee drinking, you name it.

Latest posts