got certified!

baybehbekah

i got certified today! it was alittle nerve racking but i felt good about my make-up application!

even my kitty was proud ...

fritzmac.jpg

pat

Congratulations!

Question: What does it mean to become certified? Is it different from being a regular makeup artist at MAC?

glamdoll

CONGRATS!!
smiles.gif

Im so nervous for this!!

Any tips? tricks? advice?? I can't wait, but I feel nervous.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

baybehbekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
Congratulations!

Question: What does it mean to become certified? Is it different from being a regular makeup artist at MAC?

there are different levels and certifications you get as you go along. this one was for retail skills. they have other ones for training, fashion show and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
CONGRATS!!
smiles.gif

Im so nervous for this!!

Any tips? tricks? advice?? I can't wait, but I feel nervous.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

i was actually more nervous for my PHD certification, i guess because i didn't know what to expect and was unsure of myself.

seriously, just sanitize everything! talk about everything! like your fab-c,take away, viva glam, b2m, and your closing techenic. of course these are all things you know, but you kinda go crazy when asked on demand. also make sure to invite them back and fill out a mac addict form. i know you're at pro, so i am sure somethings will be different for you.

as far as makeup, i kept it very very simple that way i wasn't stressed about some crazy look, but to make it a flawless and perfect.

my trainer is super sweet, not to say that he isn't tough because my co-worker that went after me didn't get it, but right before i started he just told me the basics.

i struggle with my face charts but he said don't worry about it like it's for the book, its for the customer, and should be just clean, neat, and easy to follow.

i hope that helps
smiles.gif
& goodluck!

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybehbekah
there are different levels and certifications you get as you go along. this one was for retail skills. they have other ones for training, fashion show and so on.

i was actually more nervous for my PHD certification, i guess because i didn't know what to expect and was unsure of myself.

seriously, just sanitize everything! talk about everything! like your fab-c,take away, viva glam, b2m, and your closing techenic. of course these are all things you know, but you kinda go crazy when asked on demand. also make sure to invite them back and fill out a mac addict form. i know you're at pro, so i am sure somethings will be different for you.

as far as makeup, i kept it very very simple that way i wasn't stressed about some crazy look, but to make it a flawless and perfect.

my trainer is super sweet, not to say that he isn't tough because my co-worker that went after me didn't get it, but right before i started he just told me the basics.

i struggle with my face charts but he said don't worry about it like it's for the book, its for the customer, and should be just clean, neat, and easy to follow.

i hope that helps
smiles.gif
& goodluck!

Thank you! Im doing mine next week. I am going in on my day off cus my trainers are super busy and they can squeez me in that day, so I get to take a model. Im hoping I get it on the first try just to get it over with! ah! Thank you!!
smiles.gif

baybehbekah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Woo
yay! I got certified today
smiles.gif

thats awesome! its nice to have that behind us and moving on!
smiles.gif
congrats!

Ruby_Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybehbekah
thats awesome! its nice to have that behind us and moving on!
smiles.gif
congrats!

Thanks for the advice. It was nerve wrecking! Now advanced! lol well not yet, but I'd like to
smiles.gif
They didn't have the necklaces, but as soon as they get em, Ill get mine!
smiles.gif

Latest posts