Got myself a little something while Christmas shopping

ShexyKristin

So I went Christmas shopping yesterday and I stopped by the MAC counter hehe. I got Finery: Tan for my mom and few goodies for me as well hehe.

Dec5b.jpg

Dec5a.jpg

user46

enjoy your haul
winks.gif
with the christmas gift certificates i KNOW i got, i'm gonna get some Fix+, lol

ShexyKristin

Thanks gals.
smiles.gif
I'm really liking Fix+ so far lol (I've used it twice) haha but's it's awesome! Same with Bombshell!
winks.gif

ShexyKristin

Thanks
smiles.gif
Quick question, do you prefer to put Fix+ on top of your makeup after your done, or onto your bare skin after you've washed it?

Purity

Nice haul, lots of goodies in there!

I wish I could afford this much MAC at once. It's really expensive in Sweden (I paid 245 Swedish krona for my studio fix fluid foundation, which is about $37) and I'm a poor student
ssad.gif
*sigh*

IDontKnowMomo

I'll probably end up doing the same thing when I go Christmas shopping :p

oh, and I like to put on my fix+ after I put on my makeup. I used to put it on before, but I definitely think it's much better to put it on afterwards.

matsubie

great stuff!
when i go Christmas shopping, i try to stay away from the mac counters/stores b/c i can't resist!

enjoy!

tania_nia

Pretty haul! I love expensive pink e/s! I need to try this fix+ stuff but I hear the charged waters are good to if you can find them.

Kristal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShexyKristin
Quick question, do you prefer to put Fix+ on top of your makeup after your done, or onto your bare skin after you've washed it?

I like to use my fix+ after my makeup.

using after makes your skin look less powdery.
I find that it acts like a moisturizer when you put it on before your makeup.

HTH.

lethaldesign

Nice haul!

I use my Fix+ for the following: 1) spray my kabuki brush after picking up some MMU for a more even foundation coverage; 2) finishing spray to set makeup after full face is complete; & 3) as a makeup refresher later on in the day. HTH!

Latest posts