Green Day

black_crx

Green Day in CD Player is well... but a green day on the eyes is nearly better! 8)

grn11pv.jpg

grn44sv.jpg

Green 3 / Green 4 / Green 5

I'm a little bit sad... The photos become never as good as it looks in reality. I cannot make good, clear, sharp photos!
ssad.gif

prppygrl69

same here with the pics.they never look like they do in real life.it sucks.you did a great job tho.love the colors!

black_crx

Thanks ladies!!
smiles.gif

It's glittering always totally around my eyes... but in reality you see that never so extreme. That must be because of the flash!
zunge.gif

black_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireatwill
very glitzy
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
pretty!

Aaah noooo... Stop! I wouldn't like to look like I was put head over into a pot with glitter!
rofl.gif
It's the flash.. it MUST BE the flash, not me!!
icon_eek.gif
smiles.gif

user3

Very pretty!

Try taking the photos in dark room using the flash on the camera, if it tends to wash out your pictures use a tissue or index card over the flash.

However, I think your pictures look fine but I know what you mean.

blueyedlady87

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_crx
I'm a little bit sad... The photos become never as good as it looks in reality. I cannot make good, clear, sharp photos!
ssad.gif

Ditto. Perhaps its b/c I can't afford a $500 digital camera. Poo. Still looks great though.

black_crx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
Try taking the photos in dark room using the flash on the camera, if it tends to wash out your pictures use a tissue or index card over the flash.

In a dark room?? But I have fear in the dark!!

rofl.gif

No no.... I will try this! And tissue over flash is a good idea too, thank you!
wavey.gif

Latest posts