Grey MAC Shadow....

kelly2509t

Ok I need more help now, and I know you guys are great at recommending things.

I want a Grey MAC shadow but I'm stuck between 3 at the moment. I'm just too indecisive. Out of the three which on would you choose?

- Print
- Silver Ring
- Knight Devine

I'll be using the shadow in my crease or those wanting to know
smiles.gif

Thanks in advance <3

User38

Print.. cause it is matte and easy to combine with either of the other two colors. Works well for smoky or neutral eyes. Also check out Copperplate.

gildedangel

I personally love Silver Ring, to me Print is too dark and close to Carbon (which can easily be sheered out to grey).

January

I like Print best out of those 3... I have Knight Devine but have never found a use for it. I second HerGreyness about Copperplate, it beats out all 3 of those, blends beautifully and is amazing in the crease. Another grey I like for the crease is Scene.

iadorepretty

of the three i would say print if you're going to be using it as a crease color. it's kinda dark though, so use a light hand.

i also agree with the recommendation of scene it's a satin like print, but a little lighter.

haven't got copperplate, but now you ladies got me wanting to try it

Honey xOo

Silver Ring is a really pretty grey, it's a veluxe pearl and I <3 that finish so much. It's too light for a good crease shade though I think.

I would say Print if you want a grey crease shade.

gabi03

I would pick Print, it blends well and is a lovely matte shade. I also like Scene as well.

thiscarmen

Definitely Print out of the three on your list.

But COPPERPLATE, like many have mentioned, is simply bomb and blows all other greys out of the water.

Latest posts