Guerlain discussion

VAL4M

I tested Mon Guerlain on me today. At first I really didn't like it, then I really did and now I don't like it again. Just smells really "soapy" now. Nah.

it's probably the Lavender that remind you of soap .... Aoud do the same for me.

lipstickaddict

I thought I was going crazy trying to find them early this morning lol

I'm so sorry!!!! Most often things launch at the same time on Sephora Canada and USA. I should have clarified. My bad.

Are you getting one of the new bronzers?

Last edited:

Haviggi

IMG_2401.PNG !!! OMG !!! What is this? Could it be old ? Could it be new ? If so Goes directly to the untouchable!

fur4elise

Found this on a link that @awickedshape provided in the Louboutin thread ;)

Этот сайт заблокирован

Guerlain-Summer-2017-Terracotta-Makeup-Collection-Powder-Collector-Puder-Ultra-Shine.jpg Guerlain-Summer-2017-Terracotta-Makeup-Collection-Powder-Collector-Puder-Ultra-Matt.jpg
Ultra Shine & Matte

Pretty packaging! But a skip for me this year.
I have (2) 4 Seasons Bronzers (03 Natural Brunettes & 05 Moyen Brunettes) along with the LE Pause D'Ete and Terra Magnifique from last summer.

If the other beautiful bronzer pictured further up, with the over-spray is 03 Natural Brunettes, I will have to skip it...

Plus,I am eyeing the new Clarins Bronzer for summer 17...so there is serious duplication of shades in my stash.

Latest posts