Guess what ladies?...I'm pregnant!

V2LUCKY

I was late on my period...so we bought the E.P.T., tested last night and said I was preggers!!!! I still have to go to my doctor and make it official but we're soooooo excited. DH and I have been married for 3 years (just celebrated our 3yr anniversary on 12/30/08) and this will be our 1st baby!....just wanted to share the news w/all my fellow MAC lovers here on Specktra.

lukinamama

Congrats!I wish you a healthy and easy pregnancy
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
I was late on my period...so we bought the E.P.T., tested last night and said I was preggers!!!! I still have to go to my doctor and make it official but we're soooooo excited. DH and I have been married for 3 years (just celebrated our 3yr anniversary on 12/30/08) and this will be our 1st baby!....just wanted to share the news w/all my fellow MAC lovers here on Specktra.

Hun ,congratulations
yes.gif
Im a mum of 3 and love it !!!!!
Take it easy x
mac_addict.gif

Nemo

Congrats to you guys! I am currently 15 weeks along on our first pregnancy, so I truly wish you good luck! You are in for a ride!

whittt8

Congratulations!! Hopefully I'll join you in the pregnancy club soon -- we're trying for our 2nd. I hope you have a smooth pregnancy
greengrin.gif

Latest posts