Gwen's hair

Miss Pumpkin

I love this

gwencool8wo.jpg

Any ideas of how it's pinned down?

Use this thread to post any similar hairstyles too!

I usually wear a pomp at the front and then a high ponytail which makes it look kinda like that, but I would like to see variations!

x

user3

I have no idea how to do that but I really like it!

Your hair always looks great I bet you can do that look with no problem!

colormust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pumpkin
I love this

gwencool8wo.jpg

Any ideas of how it's pinned down?

Use this thread to post any similar hairstyles too!

I usually wear a pomp at the front and then a high ponytail which makes it look kinda like that, but I would like to see variations!

x

dont you just love it? i try to do that too but i am just not cordinated enough. i do the pomp also and i try at little pin curl with the excess bangs but nothing special. if you ever find out how to do it post it, i would love to see it with dark hair.

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
dont you just love it? i try to do that too but i am just not cordinated enough. i do the pomp also and i try at little pin curl with the excess bangs but nothing special. if you ever find out how to do it post it, i would love to see it with dark hair.

It looks like they took a section at the crown and rolled it, and pinned it under. I wonder if they put her actual hair into a bun, then used a fall to kind of wrap it around it. I wish I could be as stategic with bobby pins!

colormust

i probably isnt her real hair uh?
i think her hair is naturally short (a little bit past her shoulders)

user4

yeah, doubtful that its her real hair... either way, i have no idea how that would be done... sorry. but it does look pretty!

Latest posts