Had my baby!

V2LUCKY

An update from this post ( http://www.specktra.net/forum/f261/g...egnant-127032/ ) I obviously had my baby, my life has been so hectic that I haven't had a chance to post. I had my baby boy Jordan on 9/5/09 (6 days before my due date) at 6:50pm, he weighed 6lbs 10oz, and was 20in long. My labor story....at around 7:00am I was in bed at my mom's house (cause for the last week hubby had me going to my mom's house while he was at work, just in case anything happened) and I felt and heard a weird popping, I sat up and noticed I was wet, I went to the bathroom and more fluid came out. I called my mom and asked her if that was my water breaking and she said yea but I should expect a lot more to come. The doctor had told me to go to the hospital if my water broke even if I had no pain. I called my hubby to come home cause my water had broke and he met us at the hospital. I was admitted was monitored for hours but I had no contractions, the doctor came in finished breaking my water and still I had no contraction they finally gave my pitocin and the pains started. After a few hours of pain I asked for pain medicine and it made my so loopy, I can't take reg aspirin cause it knocks me out and non drowsy meds make me drowsy. So I was drugged up but it didn't help with the pain, finally I was far enough so I got the epidural and it is a miracle drug I felt nothing, the monitor showed how big my contractions were and I didn't feel anything. I was still loopy from the pain meds so i wasn't 100% there, I just remember the doctor saying ok we're gonna push now. They came over to me and I pushed and then the doctor said "this isn't going to work let go" and I was like "go where?", there was scrabbling about the room and then my husband came over to me and said I was gonna have an emergency c-section that the baby had the cord wrapped around his neck, I was so out of it that I didn't even get to react. We went into the OR and had my baby. The doctor later told me that teverytime I had a contraction the baby's heart rate would drop really low and that if I had tried to have him vaginally that with evry push the cord would have wrapped tighter but I'm happy to say that my baby is healthy and everything is ok. I came home with a beautiful baby boy and an unplanned incision. Here are a few pics of my little boy...

xxManBeaterxx

I'm glad everything worked out all right and baby Jordan arrived safe and sound!! Jordan is soo cute
greengrin.gif
Hows your recovery going?

xphoenix06

Congratulations to you and your family for the new little bundle of joy! I hope your recovery goes smoothly and safely.

Chikky

Look how cute! And all that hair! Oh, he looks like a little man, I love it. Congratulations to you, mom, and I hope you're doing well, also.

V2LUCKY

Thanks to everyone for all the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
I'm glad everything worked out all right and baby Jordan arrived safe and sound!! Jordan is soo cute
greengrin.gif
Hows your recovery going?

Recovery is going ok, I just hate not being able to do anything. Sitting/laying around not doing much is getting on my nerves but what really drives me insane is not being able to upkeep my own house, I never thought the day would come that I'd miss housework but I guess it did.
smiles.gif

Latest posts