Hagerstown, MD CCO (Prime Outlets at Hagerstown)

MACa6325xi

I went up to this CCO this week and they seemed to have quite a bit more than Arundel Mills and Queenstown CCO's. They had several blushes (Dollymix, Margin, Mocha, Format), lots of eyeshadows (all of the Lure collection), brow shaders in all the colors, mascara, lipsticks, lipglasses, lipliners. I only purchased two lipliners (cushy, plum) and a eyeliner brush. They did have the 236 brush for $42. They also had one MSF in Porcelain Pink.

FacesbyNiki

Re: Hagerstown, MD CCO

Also, how long does it take for a collection to get to a CCO? I missed out on Flashtronic.

MACa6325xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
Hold up, the 236 brush for $42??? It's only 24.50 at the store.

I'm sorry, I meant the #136 brush $62 at the store. I actually have a #236 brush, it's been discontinued online. I was told by the folk at Arundell Mills CCO that it takes approximately 6 months or more for a collection to arrive at a CCO. Barbie is just now getting to some of the stores. I think some items may get there quicker. I read that someone went to Leesburg, VA CCO
and purchased Claire de Lune. I know that was released with Moonbathe.
hmm.gif

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki
Also, how long does it take for a collection to get to a CCO? I missed out on Flashtronic.

Some of Flashtronic is still available on the mac website.
cheerleader.gif
cheerleader.gif

laguayaca

moving 10 mins from hagerstown in 6 months so I am house hunting and took a little pit stop picked up:
shimmertime it was the last one
aquavert e/s
novel twist cool shadow palette

I also saw:
accent red, azreal blue, pastorale, aires de blue, softwash grey and others
novel twist pearlizers
electric eel, rose blanc, suspicion, in living pink, seedling
sweetie cake quad
and lots other shadows

shell12367

I went to this cco on Friday, we were passing by on a weekend trip, FI gave me 10 mins inside, lol, so I didn't get to make a list....

they had more than any CCO I have ever been too. They had the Fafi beauty powder, lots of eyeshadows, brushes, Novel Twist and the Holiday palettes

pink_lily002

Tuesday of last week one of my co-workers was at a meeting right across for the Hagerstown outlets (the store I work for has a location there, it's my boss' home store). I begged her to stop in, and she came back with all the McQueen paintpots! She said there were a TON of shadows (the ones she could remember were Newly Minted, Clarity, and Passionate), skincare, foundations, paintpots, sets, and more. I'm proud of her - she never wears make-up so I'm impressed that she could remember all that stuff! I'm pretty sure it's because I talk her ear off whenever she asks me about make-up.

pinkgirl84

i have at arundel mills mall i am going there tomorrow i can double check to make sure they got some more in stock

I went today...
this one has the largest display i have seen yet.
10-15 eyeshadows (i picked up aquavert!), fluidlines, paintpots (they had 3 from mcqueen). 2 walls full of assorted products plus lots of lip stuff.

pinkgirl84

did you see any msfs? i went to arundel mills i saw ladyship, frost and coperlast, fun fun lipstick and sea me shadestick

do you remember any eyeshadows or lipsticks did they get any heathertte in or fafi?

they had much of the same as potomac mills & arundel mills - regarding the eyeshadows -- lots of matte2's, fertile, rite of spring, crystal avalanche...
maybe 25 plushglass and lipglass type. 10-15 lipsticks.

maybe 1 heatherette lippie & was there an iridescent powder for fafi?? they had the same one as arundel mills did.

they also had this really great soft-sided makeup box -- like an oversized square insulated lunch box...

l1onqueen

Went this past weekend, I have to say they have more than potomac mills. Tons of paint pots, all the Mcqueen ones, maybe four pigments including Jardin Aires and sweet sienna. There was post haste, plum dressing, and fertile e/s, three l/g's from Fafi, the powder from Fafi, Fafi bags (big and small) Blitz and glitz, dip down fluid lines, lots of hyper real foundations, fix plus nad charged waters. It was awesome! Too bad this one too far away for me to visit regularly.
ssad.gif

xoshopaholicxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiPucka
I plan on going this weekend. Anything worth-while?
Thanks!

if you do go, can you please update? Thanks! I'm deciding on going either to hagerstown or williamsburg next weekend.

NewlyMACd

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiPucka
I plan on going this weekend. Anything worth-while?
Thanks!

Yes, can you update. I have only been to the one in Arundel and I pretty much got what I want from there. I didn't see any p/p and that's what I want. So pretty please update.

NikkiPucka

Forgive me for being such a novice with MAC, but they had a very large selection of cosmetics. The only one larger that I've seen is the one I went to in Ohio. In the back of the store, the MAC section took up the entire back wall.

For lips, they had about over 30 (total) different plushglass, lipglass. lustreglass. They had about 10-12 slimshines/mattine lipsticks; 20+ lipsticks, 3 tendertones (pink, peach, and green).

They had about 12 different pigments (many warms in the coppery and golden shades, and for the cools—aire de bleu (?), and mauvement), one of which was a glitter reflects red (?). They had about 6 or 7 fluidlines, about 7-8 paint pots, eyeshadow quads (a fafi, another from naughty nauticals (I think)), the 2007 holiday eyeshadow sets in smokey and cool (as well as the eyeliners), about 20 eyeshadows, shadesticks (no sharkskin (very sad about this)—although I did pick up a shadestick quad there for $20), tons of cases/makeup bags, many shades of foundations/powders/liquids.

At the least, I hope this gives you some idea of the large selection they have. Good luck!
winks.gif

Latest posts