Hai Gais! Bright + Neutral FOTDs

Le-Saboteur

Hellloooo everyone! I bought a new camera last week (Fujufilm Finepix S5700) and have been playing around with it a bit. It has this setting specifically for cosmetic shots, so I had a go using it for these looks
smiles.gif
As I had my kit home for four days I also used 5-shade Kryolan Dermacolour pallette. That stuff is insanely pigmented, and it doesn't cake up after an eight hour work day, either. MAGIC. I think I'll buy two colours to use for personal use so I don't have to dig into my kit and be so cautious with hygeine practices.

Summer Blue - All MAC unless stated

Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 (on eyelids as a base), Kryolan Dermacolour in D0 and D4, BYS Blush and Bronze in pinky colours, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best and Naked pigment to highlight, then from bottom to top (and outer to inner corners on lower lash line) Clarity, Aquadisiac, Swimming w/ Kelly Green on top and Pagan, Entremauve pigment on upper and outer corner lash line, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Ben Nye lipliner in Spice, Kryolan lip colour in LP644 (neutral pink) and LP627 (very blue pink), Bonne Belle clear gloss in a yummy candyfloss flavour.

5o71o4.jpg

33lghzr.jpg

2d0kswx.jpg

ofexf.jpg

1238dqg.jpg

Neutral lookin' FOTD

Face

Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20 (on eyelids as a base), Kryolan Dermacolour in D0 and D4, Peaches blush (I LOVE this), Thin Lizzy powder as a contour, MSF Natural in Light, Rimmel brown eyebrow pencil.
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Nobility all over lid, Woodwinked from the inside of the iris (on the lid, I mean o_O) out, Showstopper in outer V, Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner in Black on upper and lower lashline, Maybelline Great Lash in black
Lips
Designer Brands neutral rosey lipliner and goldish lipgloss.

hraq7d.jpg

29ndzwi.jpg

2uzp92p.jpg

Phew. That took ages this time around. Thanks for looking everyone, and any comments and critique are welcome!

Le-Saboteur

Thanks everyone!

My hair was straightened the day before the first FOTD, hence why it looks so... manageable, haha.

entipy

You look beautiful! I love the bright colors in the first one, and the neutral look is rockin', too. GREAT PICS! YAY for new cameras!!

K THX BAI!!

Latest posts