Halloween Collection – Are there new colors in this collection?

lsperry

While looking at the Halloween collection, I saw a couple of things I had never seen on the maccosmetics.com site before – CCB dark brown and black, chrome yellow ES, Marine Ultra pigment. Are they recent additions to the site or maybe I haven’t been paying attention….

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
While looking at the Halloween collection, I saw a couple of things I had never seen on the maccosmetics.com site before – CCB dark brown and black, chrome yellow ES, Marine Ultra pigment. Are they recent additions to the site or maybe I haven’t been paying attention….

They are Pro products
smiles.gif
Chrome yellow may also be available at freestanding stores and certain counters though.

DaizyDeath

yeah they added some of those to the site for the halloween collection since their in the "looks"
but theyll go away after halloween im preety shure

lsperry

Oooh! Thanks for the info and the heads-up!

This makes it easier for me to order. A couple of the items I’ve been eyeing on the macpro.com site are now on the maccosmetics.com site. So, I don’t have to make 2 separate orders…..Yeah!!!
clap.gif

Now, I need to calm myself down so I can finalize and place my order online….Be still my beating heart! I’m so excited!!
cheerleader.gif

Ignore me….I’ve only been using MAC since Feb/06. This is the first time I’ve gone through the “Holiday” collection season….Have I mentioned how excited I am???!!!
rofl.gif

m4dswine

Chrome Yellow is a regular isn't it?

I have Chrome Yellow e/s bought at a counter in the UK...

DaizyDeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4dswine
Chrome Yellow is a regular isn't it?

I have Chrome Yellow e/s bought at a counter in the UK...

no chrome yellow is a pro color but it is commonly stocked at freestanding stores and you dont have to be a pro to buy anything from the stores. But it is "pro".

MAC_Whore

Chrome Yellow is a regular item at all free-standing stores (not counters). There are a few regular eyeshadows that are sold at free-standing stores only, not counters. They are:

Orange
Bitter
Smut
Chrome Yellow
Juiced

MAC only considers an item a pro item if it is sold at the pro store only. Hope that helps.

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Chrome Yellow is a regular item at all free-standing stores (not counters). There are a few regular eyeshadows that are sold at free-standing stores only, not counters. They are:

Orange
Bitter
Smut
Chrome Yellow
Juiced

MAC only considers an item a pro item if it is sold at the pro store only. Hope that helps.

Chrome Yellow and some of the other colours you listed are also sold at regular counters in the UK, (which is why I said "some counters" in my first post).

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Chrome Yellow and some of the other colours you listed are also sold at regular counters in the UK, (which is why I said "some counters" in my first post).

Misunderstanding. I wasn't directing my comment towards you. I was referring to the post directly before mine. The poster lives in the US.

Latest posts