Happy Chinese New Year - the year of the ox

caffn8me

Hey folks, it's the Chinese New Year today and I'm sure there will be lots of forum members celebrating it!

Have a good one!

gigiopolis

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Hehe you know what that means...red envelopes for youngins like myself. Which means...more MAC haulage! Seriously my favourite holiday. Move over, Christmas!

Prinsesa

Kung Hei Fat Choy Lai See Da Loi
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif

Im not Chinese but lived in HK & China and have a few friends from over there including my Dad's chinese employers/employees
greengrin.gif
You gotta love that red envelope!

X4biddenxLustX

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

We celebrated it with LOTS of food at my house. I got to help my mom out and learn a bit more about my culture =]

My dad works at a restaurant and tonight there suppose to be having a chinese new year party and hopefully I get to go cause that means red envelopes!! Gotta save up for hello kitty man! lol

X4biddenxLustX

Anyone get their red envelopes yet or anything?

I went to my dads party and the boss's wife was there and she was giving them out to the kids which still includes me haha, I only got $5 though. And before that a family friend gave me $10 when we went out to eat to celebrate.

gigiopolis

^ I got them from my parents already, although I haven't opened it (I don't like to until the very last moment), but the envelopes will sit patiently underneath my pillow while I sleep.
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! Hehe you know what that means...red envelopes for youngins like myself. Which means...more MAC haulage! Seriously my favourite holiday. Move over, Christmas!

Hahah yes! Especially for MACxHello Kitty xD

X4biddenxLustX

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
^ I got them from my parents already, although I haven't opened it (I don't like to until the very last moment), but the envelopes will sit patiently underneath my pillow while I sleep.
smiles.gif

I haven't gotten them from my parents yet, my mom jokingly said this year to ask my dad for them instead of her cause she's not giving them out lol. I dont really care if they give me any red envelopes this year, they've already done so much for me and my little bro.

Latest posts