Has a guy ever hit on you in front of your parents??

b3AuTiFuL323

This happens to me all the time! It even happens when im with my dad! It is soooo embarrassing.And when im walking wherever with my mom or dad guys will walk by me and whistle or say DAMN!! or something like that.My mom gets kinda mad when this happens but im like what can I do.I don't where reveiling clothes at all,most of the time I wear T-shirts and jeans.So has this ever happened to you?Tell me your stories and how you parents feel when this happens?

SingFrAbsoltion

Yea..so embarrassing. This one time my mom stepped away for a bit and a guy came over and started talking to me. A few seconds later I looked behind him and saw my mom giving him the death stare. I just told him that I had to go and walked away. My mom is pretty mean so I was doing the guy a favor..

Kalico

When I went to New Orleans with my mom, the cabbie who drove us to our hotel asked me out in front of my mom. All I could think was, wth is he thinking? lol

Brittni

Try this one:

Mom's driving. I'm in the passenger seat. A friend is in the back. We're shopping/driving all over town. Well, at this one part a car with two boys that is on my side is totalllly checkin me out. I look away and pretend I don't notice since I'm obviously not gonna holla back cuz I'm with my mom! Maybe if it was just me and a friend it'd be different you know lol. Anyways, all of a sudden my mom realizes they're checkin me out (you know how they try to keep pace w/your car) and so she HONKS!!!!!!!! By this time, all of us in the car are laughing UNTIL we notice them pull into the parking lot right behind us!! They obviously didn't realize my MOM was driving...but they totally follow us to where we're parking, get out, and tried to walk up and hit on me... Thank god we ran into a different store quickly but my mom never heard the end of that.

I do think it's hilarious when people hit on you or just check you out and your parents notice. My mom luckily is a good sport about it and jokes around about me finding a boo. lol.

Kalico - LOL! Was he at least your age?? New Orleans and cabs...ahhh...memories (my friend lost her camcorder in one lol)... I miss it there! I went like a month or two before the hurricane hit!
ssad.gif

TIERAsta

before i started dating my current bf, my mom would encourage it! she was always thinking that every guy i talked to was a new love interest... she's so funny!

and it's only happened once with my dad, linebacker-size 6'5" & over 300 pounds. hey guy just got totally intimidated & left!

b3AuTiFuL323

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Try this one:

Mom's driving. I'm in the passenger seat. A friend is in the back. We're shopping/driving all over town. Well, at this one part a car with two boys that is on my side is totalllly checkin me out. I look away and pretend I don't notice since I'm obviously not gonna holla back cuz I'm with my mom! Maybe if it was just me and a friend it'd be different you know lol. Anyways, all of a sudden my mom realizes they're checkin me out (you know how they try to keep pace w/your car) and so she HONKS!!!!!!!! By this time, all of us in the car are laughing UNTIL we notice them pull into the parking lot right behind us!! They obviously didn't realize my MOM was driving...but they totally follow us to where we're parking, get out, and tried to walk up and hit on me... Thank god we ran into a different store quickly but my mom never heard the end of that.

I do think it's hilarious when people hit on you or just check you out and your parents notice. My mom luckily is a good sport about it and jokes around about me finding a boo. lol.

Kalico - LOL! Was he at least your age?? New Orleans and cabs...ahhh...memories (my friend lost her camcorder in one lol)... I miss it there! I went like a month or two before the hurricane hit!
ssad.gif

Wow your mom is a really nice about it,my mom usually gets mad at me and says I shouldn't wear such tight jeans.....lol

b3AuTiFuL323

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIERAsta
before i started dating my current bf, my mom would encourage it! she was always thinking that every guy i talked to was a new love interest... she's so funny!

and it's only happened once with my dad, linebacker-size 6'5" & over 300 pounds. hey guy just got totally intimidated & left!

Lol your mom sounds funny,yea it usually only happens with my step-dad(I call him my dad)but if im with my real dad it never happens or if im with my older brother it never happens either both of them are 6'0 and over 300 pounds too.Maybe its because my step-dad isn't that intimidating looking.

Chic 2k6

I do get checked out sometimes these days now i lost some weight, my mom finds it funny lol

i have no intrest since I'm already kinda seeing someone but i do like the attention haha

lainz

oh man...a long time ago this happened to me....my parents and i were shopping at the dockers outlet in cabazon and my dad paid for his stuff with a check. the whole time we were in the store, the cashier was flirting with me and stuff...so when we left, he called my dad's name and asked "what's your daughter's name?!" so my dad being lame, shouted back my name...

that same night, i got a phone call from him....he had gotten our number from the check.....

b3AuTiFuL323

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainz
oh man...a long time ago this happened to me....my parents and i were shopping at the dockers outlet in cabazon and my dad paid for his stuff with a check. the whole time we were in the store, the cashier was flirting with me and stuff...so when we left, he called my dad's name and asked "what's your daughter's name?!" so my dad being lame, shouted back my name...

that same night, i got a phone call from him....he had gotten our number from the check.....

Wow! Thats kinda weird and creepy.

b3AuTiFuL323

Quote:
Originally Posted by lainz

Wow! Thats kinda weird and creepy.

CantAffordMAC

Its pretty embarrassing. Once I was at McDonalds with my stepdad and we were gettin ready to leave n the girl working said "excuse me, this boy thinks ur cute he wants to know your name" so i told him. and left. it was so gay and awkward.

Oh and once I was at sesame place and these boys were following me around the entire park. Everywhere I went they popped up. asked me my name, phone number, etc. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO

Dani

One time a guy grabbed my ass when I was with my dad -_-...thank God my dad didn't notice.
It usually happens when I'm with my mom, one time a waiter at a restaurant told her 'I like your daughter, shes cute', but we had been gushing about how hot he was the whole time so she was excited, not mad
smiles.gif

Pnk85

YES!!! It is really annoying too b/c like you all I ever wear is jeans, t shirt, and flip flops. Whenever me and my mom go out shopping or whatever guys will always come up to us and try and get our phone numbers. My mom makes jokes that they are too young & tells them she is my mom but they don't care. All that does is make them start claiming who they are going to get, the mom or the daughter......

MissChriss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Yes! Robert Horry, the basketball player of all people. It was rather embarrassing, but flattering too.

R u serious? I used to have a crush on him back in the day when the Rockets was on their winning streak!

HeavenLeiBlu

nonono.gif
Yeah and I hate it mostly because the dudes are lame as hell, and my mother's forcefield usually renders them ever more wack than they normally are, LOL

However what's worse is when they approach me when I'm with my teen aged daughter (mortifying for both of us) or when a grown man approaches my daughter.
angry.gif

Indigowaters

Yeah. Sometimes I think it's in poor taste. Sometimes I think that the guy must REALLY want to talk to me to be bold enough to say something in front of my parents. It's all in the approach. Once, I was in the Bahamas with my mom on a cruise, and upon ending the cruise, when we were leaving the port, a customs guy grabbed my arm and said she had to leave me behind. Wth? And a few weeks ago, a guy who was looking at me in a Marshalls followed me out of the store while I was with my mom. He didn't approach me, but it was weird.

duckduck

LOL, has this ever worked for anyone?!

Whenever it happened to me, my Mom would get all embarrassed, and in the unlikely event my Dad was there (6'3" strong build) he just makes fun of me
tong.gif

Latest posts