Has anyone..

glamdoll

tried Smashbox foundations?? What do you think of them? How do you like them? Is it worth the money?

Thanks in advanced.

HeatherAnn

I've tried the High Definition Healthy FX foundation and I liked it OK. IT provides a very natural medium coverage. It also feels really good- not heavy at all.

lilMAClady

The liquid, the powder and the studio lights are fabulous! Very stunning and natural. Worth the money.

mistella

I use the Hi Def Healthy FX for photoshoots, etc, I love it!! It glides on and feels very light. looks great on print.

swedyn08

When using their Hi Def Healthy FX foundation I would strongly reccomend using an appropriate primer from the same line underneath it. This will change the entire way that the foundation sits and goes onto the skin. I am sure you know the value of a good primer, but for a Smashbox foundation I think a Smashbox primer works best.

I've found that Smashbox foundations can be a little "goopy" but by having the matte finish of the primer on there first, it settles the foundation extremely well. It makes the foundation sit matte and gorgeous. I feel that this line of foundations really help the skin "glow" a lot more then others.

The foundations do look gorgeous when transposed through picture.

Good luck!

glamdoll

Thanks! I bought my foundation in L4 (light 4) and my concealor too. So far I am liking them, I have the trial size of the Photofinish Primer. I love that primer, it made my old MAC foundation stay on really well. Ilove that this smashbox foundation the Healthy FX feels a bit creamy.

Thanks for your input ladies!

btw.. the foundation comes w/ a little tester of the photofinish primer!
smiles.gif

Latest posts