Hauling Confessions of a Macoholic

spectrolite

This week I purchased a few of the Beauty Powder blushes, got a lil somethin from Lush, Got my Barbie Fab blush in the mail from ebay AND today my parcel arrived from the States with a bunch of goodies inside. I just can't stop looking at it all lol!!
yahoo.gif

The Haul:
- Perky pp
- Rollickin' pp
- Nice Vice pp
- Fafi Eyes 1
- Fafi Eyes 2
- Sugar Trance Lipglass x 2
- Hightop Lipstick
- Sassed Up Ipp
- Manoka Fafinette
- 109 Small contour brush
- 187 Dual fibre brush
- Moisturelush Cream + Eyecream
- Studio Fix Powder NW43
- Smoothespice Concealer
- Blushes: Blunt, Trace Gold, Fashion Frenzy, Hipness, True Romantic, Serenely, Fab
- Eyeshadows: Plumage, Patina, A Little Folie, Sketch, Neutral Pink
- 4N Lipstick
- Currant + Chestnut Lip pencils
- Cleanse Off Oil
- Pinkarat Lustreglass
- Lush Ocean Salt scrub

Thanks for looking!! Swatches coming up.
th_DANCE.gif

TamEva Le Fay

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!
drools.gif

Confessions...I'll say!
Girl....you better WORK!

Good Going!

Let us know if Nice Vice is really all that...since, yours truly, will now have to buy it off eBay...O.K.!

Hey we both just bought the #187 Dual Fibre brush...I finally bit the bullet. Although, by the looks of things, this is probably your fifth #187 brush you've added to your stash!

Enjoy your booty!

glam8babe

i love it all :O!!! lol
btw i see you have lush ocean salt scrub... how do you like it? Ive been thinking about getting it as ive heard so many good reviews but some people say its too harsh

weezee

Dang girl, that is quite a haul! I can see why you are so excited, you got some cool stuff! Enjoy!

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!
drools.gif

Confessions...I'll say!
Girl....you better WORK!

Good Going!

Let us know if Nice Vice is really all that...since, yours truly, will now have to buy it off eBay...O.K.!

Hey we both just bought the #187 Dual Fibre brush...I finally bit the bullet. Although, by the looks of things, this is probably your fifth #187 brush you've added to your stash!

Enjoy your booty!

Hehe thanks >_< This is actually my first #187 brush! I've heard lots of good things about it so I had to finally get one.

Quote:
btw i see you have lush ocean salt scrub... how do you like it? Ive been thinking about getting it as ive heard so many good reviews but some people say its too harsh

I have been using this scrub for years with no problems. It is fantastic and leaves me glowing. However it is very gritty and has chunks of salt in it. If you have thin/sensitive skin, you might want to get a sample first before buying because it might be too harsh for you. The tub I just got is actually very creamy. There is a layer of chunky salt on top but below it the scrub is much finer.

Thanks Everyone!! <3
smiles.gif

newagetomatoz

I don't even know what to say! That is utterly orgasmic--just to even look at!! WOW!!!!
yahoo.gif
I love it!!! Enjoy that MACtastic goodness!

Latest posts