He loves his food! (good for a laugh...)

midnightlouise

My 22 month old son is a food junkie. Luckily he has a high metabolism. Seriously, he will eat anything: sushi, jambalaya, spinach, stuff other kids (including his 5 year old brother, who won't eat anything.) won't touch. If it's not nailed down Elijah will try to eat it. Anyway, we were cleaning out the cabinets the other day in order to re-do the kitchen and this is what happened. He's so predictable.
greengrin.gif

Lijincupboard.jpg

Check out all the junk food...do we really eat this crap?!
Lijincupboard2.jpg

This is him, thought I'd throw this in so you could see his face. He looks sweet, but that usually means he & his brother are plotting my downfall.
Lijsweetsmile.jpg

Shawna

He's adorable! And he is the spitting image of you. Wow, I wish my son had some resemblance to me, but he looks just like his daddy.

user3

Ok he is freaking adorable!

Oh Cheese whiz...YUM!!! Slap that on some Ritz! yay! Oh I love it with Chicken in a biscuit crackers!

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
He's adorable! And he is the spitting image of you. Wow, I wish my son had some resemblance to me, but he looks just like his daddy.

Thanks!
smiles.gif
He's a sweet baby (but he sadly inherited my wicked temper lol!) Isn't genetics weird? My other son looks just like his daddy only blonde. Not sure how the blonde happened....

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Ok he is freaking adorable!

Oh Cheese whiz...YUM!!! Slap that on some Ritz! yay! Oh I love it with Chicken in a biscuit crackers!

Thanks!
smiles.gif
Ah, the Cheese Whiz....I totally got it to eat on the Ritz. My Mom used to make that for us as snacks & the habit has stuck. mmmmm....cheese....
Not sure about putting it on Chicken in a Biscuit, though ha-ha! Those are too weird! DH loves them, I never even heard of them til I moved here but I'm sure they have 'em everywhere.

This is making me hungry!!

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by colormust
can i get the easy mac and the dinosaurs ritz?

lol! Sure c'mon over!
greengrin.gif
You might have to fight my lil man for them, though!

IslandGirl77

That is to cute! My 1 1/2 year old will eat anything! She loves carrots! lettuce, just about anything. My 3 year old is another story! He won't eat nothing. But, your son is sooo cute!
smiles.gif

Latest posts