heading out to Canada...!

xKiKix

in less than a month i will be traveling to Toronto, and I'll be staying for three days and I was wondering if there are any places you would recommend to visit.

I'll be staying in a hotel about 5 mins away from sherway gardens and 15 mins from square one shopping mall.

Any other places that might sell brands like make up for ever or mac??

Thanks.

LMD84

i have never been so can't answer your questions. but i hope you have a fabulous time! canada would be an awesome place to go to!

Meisje

Square One has Sephora and a MAC store. Sherway has a MAC store.

Check out Shopper's Drug Mart in Sherway... they have high-end makeup.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisje
Square One has Sephora and a MAC store. Sherway has a MAC store.

Check out Shopper's Drug Mart in Sherway... they have high-end makeup.

Oooh thank you, lol now my trip is a lot easier. Would you be able to suggest a few places for tourists to visit?

Mabelle

can i just tell you about the greatest breakfest place of EVER?!?
It's in missasauga, so it might be a bit of drive, but sister girlfriend, it is worth it!!!

Let me preface this essay by saying, i usually skip breakfest as it has absolutely zero appeal to me. Now; there is a restaurent called the Muddy Duck that has the most fantabulous breakfest buffet of weekends. It has an omlet bar with chefs there to make your custom omlet with everthing you could want (including shrimp), there is a waffle maker (with all kinds of fruit sauces and syrups) A vat of crispy delish bacon, amazing sausages, good home fries. There is a freshly sqwueezed orange juice machine as well as all kind of other fresh juice (carrott, grapefruit etc). Tables full of breads and coldcuts, Delish fresh fruit with monster strawberries, Breakfest tarts and things like poridge etc.
I'm tell you, you MUST go and you MUST wear stretchy pants. Whenever my best friend and i go to visit out friend in Whitby, we drive 30-45 mins to get our amazing breakfest. And then its the only meal youll wanna eat all day.

Other than that i would say check out around the water, which is always nice. If you can try out a beaver tail, i suggest it, as it's our "famous dessert". Have fun!!

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
can i just tell you about the greatest breakfest place of EVER?!?
It's in missasauga, so it might be a bit of drive, but sister girlfriend, it is worth it!!!

Let me preface this essay by saying, i usually skip breakfest as it has absolutely zero appeal to me. Now; there is a restaurent called the Muddy Duck that has the most fantabulous breakfest buffet of weekends. It has an omlet bar with chefs there to make your custom omlet with everthing you could want (including shrimp), there is a waffle maker (with all kinds of fruit sauces and syrups) A vat of crispy delish bacon, amazing sausages, good home fries. There is a freshly sqwueezed orange juice machine as well as all kind of other fresh juice (carrott, grapefruit etc). Tables full of breads and coldcuts, Delish fresh fruit with monster strawberries, Breakfest tarts and things like poridge etc.
I'm tell you, you MUST go and you MUST wear stretchy pants. Whenever my best friend and i go to visit out friend in Whitby, we drive 30-45 mins to get our amazing breakfest. And then its the only meal youll wanna eat all day.

Other than that i would say check out around the water, which is always nice. If you can try out a beaver tail, i suggest it, as it's our "famous dessert". Have fun!!

OMG! wow, i definitely needs to check that place out, it sounds way too good to pass up lol. i am SOOO adding that to my list of things to do.
th_DANCE.gif

Mabelle

let me know how much you love it... and if you see the owner, tell him to franchise in Montreal.

I would be so fat, but so happy.

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
let me know how much you love it... and if you see the owner, tell him to franchise in Montreal.

I would be so fat, but so happy.

lol, oh i would definitely let you know, man i still cant wait until i leave for the trip july just cant get here any faster.
nope.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKiKix
OMG! wow, i definitely needs to check that place out, it sounds way too good to pass up lol. i am SOOO adding that to my list of things to do.
th_DANCE.gif

I don't know the specific place but Square One is in Mississauga, so it probably won't be that hard to get to.

In terms of things to do in Toronto, it depends on what you like, because the city has a lot of options. It's quite large physically (not compared to LA, but it's much larger than, say, San Francisco or New York in terms of area), so you do have to plan a bit how you're going to get from place to place and what areas you want to spend your day in.

One thing that is worth doing when the weather is nice is catching the ferry from the waterfront (downtown) to Toronto island. It's a quick trip and there are things to do on the island itself, but it's also just lovely to walk around.

LittleMaryJane

This is making me want to head over to Canada--I've been there several times but never for a makeup and breakfast extravaganza
greengrin.gif

xKiKix

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMaryJane
This is making me want to head over to Canada--I've been there several times but never for a makeup and breakfast extravaganza
greengrin.gif

i've been there before once around 2 years ago but i only went to a few malls plus cn tower i didnt do much. but its been a few months since i've brought much makeup so this trip is gonna be my outlet lol.

xKiKix

i was searching through square one shopping centre's site and i noticed that they have the bay there. does anyone know if they sell make up for ever products there? or is it only available at selected locations?

Latest posts