Heads up! MAC Store at Square 1 (Mississauga)

fafinette21

Hey! Just thought I would let everyone know here about the B2M policy at the freestanding MAC store in Square 1 shopping centre. I had six eye shadow pots from depotting and I went to try and bring them back but they wouldn't accept them
ssad.gif
. So just to inform everyone, their policy there is that you need to bring EVERYTHING back. So that is the pot, plastic insert, AND metal pan. Otherwise they won't take them.

But they do take back the metal pans from pro pan refills. One pan counts as a B2M item. That's why they need everything with the eye shadow pots. The MUA said that people were taking the metal pans out and returning the pots one day and then the pans another day and basically getting two free items when they should have only gotten one.

Hope that helps someone!

girlstar

I had that same problem at the Eaton Centre MAC. Anyone else wanna gang up together and beat up whoever is ruining b2m for us depotters?
greengrin.gif

fafinette21

Haha! I know! I was like awwwwwww no way. I don't even know if I can find my plastic inserts AND I have to wait to finish the eye shadow too? Boo.

I don't see how they can't tell the difference between pro pans and depotted ones. I mean the pro pans come with a different sticker on the magnet so wouldn't it be obvious which ones someone had just depotted?
th_dunno.gif

noahlowryfan

according to enkoremakeup on youtube, MAC has change their B2M policy on depotted items so you should go check his video out on MAC's new B2M policy.

Latest posts