Heated Eyelash Curlers

Oonie

Anybody use heated eyelash curlers? If so, which brand?

I bought one from Sephora and it's okay.

singinmys0ng

i've tried it and it doesnt really work..HOWEVER, what I do is i take the blow dryer and blow it on my regular eyelash curler and it works SOOOOOOOOO much better than those heated eyelash curlers!

bleeblue

I've got one by Model Co. called the Lash Wand and it works really well - much better than other heated eyelash curlers i've used!

charms23

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
i've tried it and it doesnt really work..HOWEVER, what I do is i take the blow dryer and blow it on my regular eyelash curler and it works SOOOOOOOOO much better than those heated eyelash curlers!

Hey, I do that too and it works!!

Eri

I have one from japonesque and it's o.k, could be better though,, i like to use the regular sephora eyelash curler,i love that one..
lol.gif

princess_jenilee

hehe i have the one from japonesque too...umm...i used it for like a week and stopped. its just OK. I think u get better results with the blowdryer technique..

martygreene

I have both the sephora and the japonesque ones, and I love them. I really hate the crimp-style curlers, as they never work for me, and are so hard to maneuver.

The heated curlers are great, in my opinion.

mac_obsession

I also have the heated japonesque curler..I really like it because you CANT pull out any lashes with it, and it curls without crimping as Martygreene said
smiles.gif

For $16 you cant really go wrong with em. But then again I remember a time long ago when I thought spending $6 on mascara was WAY too much...
LOL Considering my last mascara cost $23 I dont have much to say about it anymore :p

eyeshadowfreak

I have the Sephora one and I love it.

Totally agree with martygreene and mac-obsession.

It's the only thing that actually curls my lashes.

Latest posts