Heatherette Chat

CantAffordMAC

Rebecca: Hi Dianna. I would LOOOOVE some recommendations for heatherette :-D
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Hi Rebecca! [/SIZE]
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Sure, I can help. What are you looking for?[/SIZE]
Rebecca: Everything. LoL I have some specific questions though....like is starlet kiss lip gloss comparable to viva glam special edition lip gloss?
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] No, it is much more pastel pinky than Viva Glam V SE. [/SIZE]
Rebecca: okay great.
Rebecca: about the eye pencils....I am looking for a good one for me. I don't usually wear colored eyeliners but I have in the past. I am really interested in the nighthawk/front row one...but I am worried that the peachy color won't show up on my skin
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] It will show up for sure, but, it will be more for brightening your eyes.[/SIZE]
Rebecca: okay so where would u suggest that i use it...not on my waterline right?
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] No, these are glittery pencils - not for the waterline (ouch!). [/SIZE]
Rebecca: lol yeah i thought that
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] I would use the Front Row shade in the inner corners of your eyes for a brightening effect. You can also smudge it all over your eye lid and use it as an eye shadow base. [/SIZE]
Rebecca: wow thats great. can u recommend any of the other shades of the eye pencils for me?
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Sure, with your coloring Black Funk/Pop Blue would be stunning. Turquoise is absolutely gorgeous on brown eyes, especially with your skin tone/hair color. [/SIZE]
Rebecca: great!
Rebecca: now onto the beauty powders....i haven't really been interested in these at all but everyone I know is ordering them and going crazy for them.
Rebecca: I'm not really sure if they are a blush, or if they are used to highlight, or what
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] It depends on the shade and your skin tone. So, for you, Smooth Harmony would be more of a perfecting face powder used all over your face. Alpha Girl would be more of a blush/highlight on you. It will give a subtle glow and liven up your face. [/SIZE]
Rebecca: wow all this time I thought smooth harmony would be like a bronzer type of thing. i should just order it....I have been meaning to get some type of powder to put over my foundation at the end (I use studio fix powder). so this would be a good choice for me then, especially since I don't currently have a powder?
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Well, on someone more fair it would but like a bronzer but not really on your skin tone. I wouldn't use it as a setting powder, but, over a setting powder to perfect and give your skin a healthy glow.[/SIZE]
Rebecca: okay...can u recommend a setting powder for my skin tone? or is there one that I don't need a specific color?
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Sure, but what is your skin type?[/SIZE]
Rebecca: well. thats tricky. Its very inconsistent. I had a lot of dry flaky areas until i got the moisturelush cream (which i love) so my skin is a little bit dry, but mostly normal. It gets a little oily around my nose. And after a long day at work, forget about it, I'm a grease ball.
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Ok, then I suggest MAC Blot Powder Pressed for you. Go with shade DARK to suit your skin tone. Use this powder to touch up and control shine throughout the day. [/SIZE]
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Click here for the MAC Powder page.[/SIZE]
Rebecca: alright and u don't think that would be too dark for me?
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] I wouldn't suggest it if I thought it was too dark...? Based on your skin matching to NC42/C4, DARK is the proper shade in the Blot Powder Pressed. [/SIZE]
Rebecca: for the heatherette trio 1, can you describe the colors for me
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Sure, Mood Ring is a pastel mint green (my favorite in the Collection!), Cloudburst is a black with green/blue pearl, and Hoppin' is a pastel peach. [/SIZE]
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Is there anything else I may assist you with today?[/SIZE]
Rebecca: okay great. now i'm also looking for a beauty powder blush. i wanted like a plummy one
Rebecca: if thereisn't a plum beauty powder blush then u could recommend a regular blush, that would be great
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] There are two options for you actually. Feeling is a plum with a silvery sheen and Secret Blush is a more neutral plum with golden sheen. [/SIZE]
Rebecca: alright thats great. and one last question, can u recommend a pink similar to the one in the heatherette trio 2
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Sure, the closest we have to it would be Pink Venus Eye Shadow.[/SIZE]
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] Click here for the MAC Eye Shadow page.[/SIZE]
Rebecca: alright. thank you SO much for all of your help today!
Dianna:[SIZE=+0] You're welcome, anytime! [/SIZE]
Rebecca:
smiles.gif

Latest posts