Heatherette EOTD

blinkymei

Trio #2 & Fab Orchid from Dual Edge Pencil EOTD and as a swatch too I guess, I thought it might be more helpful in the swatch section... this can be moved if it doesn't seem relevant.
EOTD done by my MA Stephanie at the MAC store... with Bare Canvas Paint as Base and Blacktrack Fluidline. Baby Petals under brow and on lid, V.I.P on crease, and Cassette on outer corner of eye. Fab Orchid and Cassette on waterline.
MACboth.jpg
MAC2-1.jpg
MAC3.jpg

lvgz

colors are so pretty. do you mind describign the textures and color payoff of this trio?

blinkymei

Thanks gals! I'll let my MA know. The pictures don't do justice in terms of showing their vibrancy, VIP is a lot more brighter almost like the Heatherette pink case color. The texture is smooth and it seemed to blend well. Great color payoff on all of them. Baby petals is similar to Next to Nothing from Smoking Eyes quad except BP is a bit pinker. When I swatched Cassette on my hand, it looked really dark but with Bare Canvas paint, the purple showed a lot better. I really like Fab Orchid from the Dual pencil for a plum color.

Latest posts