Heatherette? NEW MAC Collection Info. & My Smoke Signals/Blue Storm haul

Ms. Z

I’m such a ditz, I already forgot the name of the collection I got a peek at yesterday (it might be called Heatherette).
I don’t know how many items are in it and of course the MUA isn’t allowed to elaborate (she was making a beautiful face chart), but this is what I saw.
3 e/s: a pretty shade of light pink, a minty kind of light turquoise (similar to the picture of Newly Minted *photo in Marie Claire}, and my favorite….. black w/what appeared to be turquoise reflects.
cheerleader.gif

I also saw 3 l/s, one a light beige and two shades of pink (the darker one had me drooling, I hope they are not frost) and a beautiful shade of pink powder in a compact the size of a bp (to me it looked like a coral pink); much to dark for me to wear as a bp, maybe as a blush.

My Haul
e/s: Cloudburst & Stormwatch
Kohl Power: Mystery
Quad: Smoking Eyes
L/g: Illicit (2) & Florabundance (B2M)
Select Moisturecover: NW20
Paint Pot: Painterly

UD e/s: ABC Gum
Sephora (brand): Keep Kohl! Waterproof Liner in 02 Keep Blue &
Maniac Long Wearing Liner in 03 Rose Hysterie & 1 other shade of pink whose name I can’t remember

yahoo.gif
March Haul Photos on page 2
th_DANCE.gif

Randy Rose

Re: NEW Collection Info. & My Smoke Signals/Blue Storm haul

Any clue on the finishes of the pink and green e/s?

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Any clue on the finishes of the pink and green e/s?

No, unfortunately I can't tell most finishes by looking at them w/o testing them (bad eye sight).

Randy Rose

Gotcha, thanks anyway!

If you're right with the name . . . does anybody think this might be another designer collaboration? I can't imagine they'd call a collection Heatherette without having the eponymous label connected . . . although the colors don't quite sound like what I'd expect from these guys . . .

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Gotcha, thanks anyway!

If you're right with the name . . . does anybody think this might be another designer collaboration? I can't imagine they'd call a collection Heatherette without having the eponymous label connected . . . although the colors don't quite sound like what I'd expect from these guys . . .

I didn't know there was a company called Heatherette; I looked it up when I read your post. I have wondered why they would name a collection that, Heatherette sounds like it should be a Fall collection with shades of heathered grays & blues.

BTW: when she was making the face chart, she was also using pink & blue colored glitter or pigment.

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop

BTW: when she was making the face chart, she was also using pink & blue colored glitter or pigment.

Now that sounds like Heatherette. I immediately thought glitters and lashes. And maybe it's not too off with the pastel pinks and greens. The Heatherette lipstick was a light pink :shrug: - Plus we just had C-Shock that was full of primary colors, so maybe this is intended to the colorful in another way. When I think Heatherette I think 80s tacky (in a fashionable way of course) and there are lots of ways to do 80's tacky, like lavender leg warmers, pink head bands, grey concert tees, etc. So maybe you did get the collection name right.

Jamesc1057

Omg heatherette for mac!!!!
I so hope this is true, I love richie rich and trever rains...total legends!!!

Thx for the info..too excited now...and great haul.

Ms. Z

While at MAC yesterday with Syrene78 & Cinnybuns a different MA confirmed that yes, there will be a collection named Heatherette. It will be released in March or April ’08, it might have special packaging and I think they said in 2 color choices (good girl/bad girl).

makeupgal

OMG! They are bringing Heatherette l/s back? I hope so. I understand this is the name of the collection, but there used to be a Heatherette l/s which I loved. Sounds like I may be able to get it again. Thanks so much for the info.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
do you happen to know when this could be launched?

The person said around the same time that they released Balloonacy this year, so that probably means April 2008.

Latest posts