helllooooo from Oregon!

Skin*Deep

Hi everyone! I can't believe I have never found this site before this week! I manage a Clarins Cosmetics counter at a large department store (the best part is the discount on all cosmetics lines!), and do special event makeup on the side. I also teach pole dancing classes two days a week! I have two small boys, 3 and 6, so I pretty much stay busy! I could be up all night for a week to take in all the info on this site, and am pretty excited about doing just that! hah! I have been intrigued with airbrush makeup as of late and am on a mission to master it. Anyone with info or opinions on guns, please drop me a line! we had an event here not long ago and the Dior makeup artists did some airbrushing, it was pretty amazing. Thats about it for now....
yahoo.gif

Jennifer

Janice

Hi Jennfer! Welcome to Specktra, we're happy to have you join us.
smiles.gif
Shimmer is really into pole dancing for fitness, maybe she'll stop by. Anywho, hope you find all the info you need here, if not feel free to ask in the forum that best suits the Q!
specktra_welcome.gif

caffn8me

Iwata airbrushes seem to be the "in" thing for makeup. It's what they sell at M·A·C Pro stores.

I was quite impressed by the Kett compressor and their airbrush makeup too. The compressor is not too large to carry around and nice and quiet.

Welcome to Specktra, I'm sure you'll find plenty of folks on here who know loads more about airbrushes than I do!

Latest posts