Hello Everyone!

sparkle1017

Hey there!
I am new here but have made a few posts. I just realized I never introduced myself
greengrin.gif
I live in AZ and have been in love with makeup forever...I'm not one of the lucky girls who can go without it so I didn't really have a choice! I have been a lurker here for awhile but finally decided to join. I don't know what took me so long! I have enjoyed reading your posts and have gotten some great knowledge and advice. You are all awesome!

LoveStoned

Hello to everyone!
greengrin.gif

I wouldn't call myself new because I've been lurking around here for about a year or two now, but I wasn't active due to a very pragmatic reason - I haven't had time to write and mingle
ssad.gif

However, I decided to introduce myself finally, so here it goes
greengrin.gif

I'm from Europe, Croatia to be more precise, and I'm a huge MAC fan for a long time now
mac_addict.gif
. Unfortunately, there are no MAC stores in my country, so ebay is my best friend when it comes to buying MAC
heart.gif

Therefore, usually I don't have the opportunity to hold the product in my hands and see if it really suits me, but that's exactly where this sight comes in
greengrin.gif
your swatches and opinions are a huge help to me so thank you for that!
th_worship.gif

I'm absolutely positive that I will continue to lurk around here in search of useful swatches and advice, but from now on I will also try to write more often
girlhaha.gif

Bye
specktra_rocks.gif