Hello from Long Island, NY!

summerblue

newhere.gif

Although I've come across specktra.net countless times in my google searches, last night was the 1st time I actually stepped in to look around the site & instantly joined. I just know I'm gonna love it here! After looking at the MAC pigment swatches, I just can't wait until I fulfill my 20 posts requirement so I can start to purchase some much wanted samples.
th_DANCE.gif

I also can't wait to learn how some of you gals make your unique (& just too cool) banner smilies!

GGBlu

Welcome to Spektra. Always nice to see someone from my area join up
smiles.gif

You're going to be amazed by how much you learn here! The people on this forum are friendly, encouraging, and so willing to help out. To speed up the 20 post minimum, I suggest jumping over to the FOTD forum and providing feedback. You'll be offering encouraging (and constructive) feedback to people while meeting the requirement to spend tons of money in the Clearance Bin. It's a win-win situation!

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

summerblue

Thank you everyone for welcoming me!

GGBlu, this is too funny that you're one of the ladies welcoming me because I joined because of your March posts concerning having extra tickets to the EL Warehouse Sale in Hauppauge! I had gone to the Sale back in the '80s (how's that for dating myself!), but when I found out from a utube post that MAC also was included in the Sale, I did a google search which took me to your thread! I wanted to contact you & Stacey131 about having extra current tickets. Having an incredibly slow email account I didn't know how long it would take to get the activation email (sometimes takes 24 hours!) so I was lucky enough to find Stacey's direct contact link on another site so that's the route I took. So, looks like I'm going to the Warehouse Sale on 6/20!
th_happy1.gif

Only problem is that I'll probably be spent out from MAC's 25%-off Sale on the 16th, but I'm not complaining!
winks.gif

Latest posts