Hello from No. County SD

soleil1109

Hi all,

I've been lurking around here for a month or so now, too shy to say hi. But I guess I found some courage today. I collect a lot of MAC makeup but I'm not that great at applying it yet. I have found a lot of inspiration on this site and I'm hoping to be half as good as some of the people I've come to admire.

I guess that's all I have to say.

Thanks.

BTW: I'm a 28-yr old latina with NC-20, oily skin, naturally green eyes, brown hair, a math degree, and zero artistic ability... hence the I-don't-know-what-I'm-doing, defeatist attitude when it comes to my makeup skillz.
lol.gif
But I get a kick out of doing it and I love to play dress up with my little sisters (19 and 22 yrs old... maybe we're getting too old for that now. Scoff! Who cares?)

Janice

Welcome to the site! I hope you start putting that makeup to good use practicing on yourself and everyone else you know. It's a good thing you have two sisters, lots of opportunities to play!
greengrin.gif

soleil1109

Thank you guys. I love how friendly everyone is and how open to educating us newbies you all are. I can't tell you how much I've learned from you guys just from looking through the forums.
clap.gif

soleil1109

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharyn
Glad you joined, Alkaline Trio rocks!!!!

In the words of the great band... Hell Yes! Glad there's a few Alkie fans here. Wish they would come to SD more often...

"So what do you say... Your coffin or mine?" -- Matt Skiba

Latest posts