Hello Kitty

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
I heard apparently the brush set will be £32. Seems like a great deal! We'll have to see.

Brush Set is £39.15
Soft Vanity Case is £44.04
Tote £31.32
Mirrored key clip £11.74
Purse Mirror £15.66

Cutester is already sold out on line
ssad.gif

No idea how I've managed to get an early early preview - registered for the online preview for tomorrow.

msmolly

Would anybody be so kind as to post the link to the preview?
I signed up but didn't receive an invite
nope.gif
Feeling abit miffed as m.a.c have had so much of my money and my overdraft!
th_LMAO.gif

My wish list is

Train case
Brush set
Strayin
Cutester
Tahitan Sand
Popster

Thank you xxx

iadoremac

Quote:
Originally Posted by julie150463
Brush Set is £39.15
Soft Vanity Case is £44.04
Tote £31.32
Mirrored key clip £11.74
Purse Mirror £15.66

Cutester is already sold out on line
ssad.gif

No idea how I've managed to get an early early preview - registered for the online preview for tomorrow.

cutester sold out online??? on the us website ???

julie150463

quote=iadoremac;1520618]cutester sold out online??? on the us website ???[/quote]

screenshot.png

Nope - UK - - did put a copy of page but if you click on the links you go to my account - oops

LMD84

i get my online link sent to me tommorow i think... how did you get yours early?! so jealous!

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i get my online link sent to me tommorow i think... how did you get yours early?! so jealous!

I just went on the MAC site and typed in KITTY in the search and it came up???

LMD84

yup i ordered pretty much all i wanted... had to be string and resist milk and a couple of other lippies! and i've got it being delivered on friday

browneyedbaby

Ok cool, I'll go for it then! Only ordering what I really 100% know I want as going to the Selfridges event next Thursday... it'll be hard not to just keep adding things to my basket though!!

melliquor

Going through the swatches... i have cut my list way down... everything is too sheer and the eyeshadows don't look to exciting in Lucky Tom.

Cute-Ster l/s
Mimmy l/g
Tippy Blush (maybe)
Medium Bag

Total of £52.38... not too bad i think.

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Going through the swatches... i have cut my list way down... everything is too sheer and the eyeshadows don't look to exciting in Lucky Tom.

Cute-Ster l/s
Mimmy l/g
Tippy Blush (maybe)
Medium Bag

Total of £52.38... not too bad i think.

I've cut my list down too, too sheer and too many dupes. I might get a few things from the perm line instead.

GoldenFairy

I'm so happy! Thank you everyone for sharing the info and the links. I got the vanity case and nearly everything else I wanted. I plan on getting a few more things tomorrow at the preview
smiles.gif

I really don't think Cute Ster is sold out. It's not been online for long enough, and I can't imagine that loads of people know that it's already on the site and have placed an order.

That's what I'm hoping anyway. Because I really really want it and I do not want to pay £15/£20 for it on Ebay!

Has anyone on here brought it, or even seen it in stock?

wizzer3245

ARGHH do i get the vanity or not
eek
ekkkkk
qatrehggnjgrkfds im going crazy here i get in from work and here it is :O

NatalieMT

I added everything to bag and clicked 'save for later'. I really want Cute-Ster too though, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow morning when the preview comes along and see if it's still marked 'sold out' or whether it's just something up with the website. I'll even go as far as to ring the customer services ha ha!

Latest posts