Help: Blue Peep Fluidline

jamiemeng

groupie
I am having a hard time using blue peep fluidline as a base along with aquadisiac e/s. can you give me some suggestions on how I can do blue peep on my eyes just like yours. Thx

Janice

Jamie, why don't you tell us how you are applying it? We can help give you better ideas on how to use it if we understand how you are trying to use it now.

jamiemeng

I apply with a brush but I cant get on the part where the brow is or by the lashes. Thx Janice for your message. I really do apperciate it a lot.

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiemeng
I apply with a brush but I cant get on the part where the brow is or by the lashes. Thx Janice for your message. I really do apperciate it a lot.

The brow? The fludiliner is used as a base for the e/s but doesnt come near the brow..

spyderfly10

well with base, you put it where your eyeshadow would normally go then put your aquadisiac over it what exactly are you doing?

jamiemeng

first I apply aquadisiac e/s perfectly on eyelid then I apply blue ppep fluidline on the eyelid but I am having trouble applying it to the eyelid. Thx so much.

MrsWaves

I still don't really understand the question. . .

Usually you "should" apply the blue peep 1st, then aquadisiac.

eyeshadowfreak

Quote:
Usually you "should" apply the blue peep 1st, then aquadisiac.

Right. If you're having problems, it might be because you're trying to apply Blue Peep over Aquadisiac. The only time you should use the fluidliner on top of shadow is if you're using it only to line. It should go on the lid first if you're trying to use it as a base.

mrskloo

I actually had a question about fluidlines.. I just bought a bunch today and tested it at home. I used the 209 brush but the color doesn't seem to come out much. What brushes/techniques do you guys use to make the liner as bright as it is in the bottle?

wolfmaster

I agree with all the replies, you should first, apply blue peep as a base, on your bare lids, NOT all the way to your brow, just where your aquadisac shadow will go up to, and then , brush aquadisiac OVER blue peep, let us know if this works!

Latest posts