HELP its really serious

versace

Please girls,i know someone could help me.
I need new foundation,every singleone polutes my pores
i dont have acne,but pores bother me
So far I tried
Vichy-didnt do it
Dior purelight-didnt cover
dior matt-so hard to put
max factor color adapt-messy
suggestions,please?

Glitziegal

Lots of gals are raving abour the new MSFs (Mineralize skinfinishes) from the Avant Gold Collection.
They are as the name suggests mineral based, and give a light/medium coverage, hiding pores and perfecting the look of skin.
Maybe check them out at your local counter.

HTH

versace

oh but i forgot to mention that from where i come from,there are no labels such as mac
ssad.gif
and other stuff you use
I also tried clinique super balanced and i think it make my face break out.
But i guess im asking a lot.I wnt coverage,natural look,and not to polute my pores.
Here i can find labels such as lancome,clarins,dior,Max factor,gosh,revlon,loreal,YSL,clinique,pupa,chanel ,

queenofdisaster

loreal has a new mineral foundation... ive heard it was okay... maybe you should try that.. it comes with a little brush dispenser...

Amethyst_beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by versace
oh but i forgot to mention that from where i come from,there are no labels such as mac
ssad.gif
and other stuff you use
I also tried clinique super balanced and i think it make my face break out.
But i guess im asking a lot.I wnt coverage,natural look,and not to polute my pores.
Here i can find labels such as lancome,clarins,dior,Max factor,gosh,revlon,loreal,YSL,clinique,pupa,chanel ,

What country are you in?

ebonyannette

Can you order online? Try Sue Devitt they carry that line at Sephora. There are other natural lines like Bare Minerals etc that might work. But what you may need is just a better cleaner. Do you exfoliate?

maxipoodle1

Try chanel double perfectoin powder.....its really good......clinique superfit foundation...those are good!

versace

im in Serbia
smiles.gif

i do exfoliate with swiss formula or loreal pure zone for pores.
I use oil free creams like clarins,garnier etc.
I go to a cosmetic saloon every week,and they said its unbelieveble how fast my pores become full.
recommand anything please

SMMY

Maybe it would be beneficial to see a dermatologist at this point. They might be able to either prescribe something or suggest a series of treatments or products to help keep your pores clog-free.

pink_hearts

Try clinique pore-minimizer stuff
I personally love the instant-perfector. you put it before the makeup and it looks great

Vixen

Mm... you might also want to go for regular facials/deep pore facials to help your clogged pores.

versace

but i do
ssad.gif
i go for regular facials/deep pore facials all the time.
.My face was fantastic when i was 18,then i went to solarium,and i was going 1 year,and then something happend..i stopped going buit my face isnt that perfect,and i want it to be,because i know how it can look.it produces too much sebum since then its really a problem

Soulful

I would suggest skin smoother makeup by clinique... it is pore minimizing and works great on me^^

Good Luck

Latest posts